The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: seafoid on March 02, 2016, 08:58:30 AM
The GOP is lost. The 3 candidates left are extremists that would not have a hope in Europe.

The American people are sick and tired of the establishmet and the current status quo, Trump has tapped into that mindset and is reaping the rewards as a result,  that said he is an absolute bomb scare, I am just glad he is a democrat given his personality and persona, oh and his political donations and neo liberal stances on some issues, one last thing, he has been on TV describing himself as a democrat, phew, dodged a bullet there.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

easytiger95

Quote from: stew on March 02, 2016, 09:45:45 AM
The GOP is lost. The 3 candidates left are extremists that would not have a hope in Europe.

The American people are sick and tired of the establishment and the current status quo, Trump has tapped into that mindset and is reaping the rewards as a result,  that said he is an absolute bomb scare, I am just glad he is a democrat given his personality and persona, oh and his political donations and neo liberal stances on some issues, one last thing, he has been on TV describing himself as a democrat, phew, dodged a bullet there.

GOP congratulates itself in dodging a bullet, because the fascist "strongman" they have nominated is actually a Democrat, thereby absolving all the registered Republicans who voted for him from blame, and also heave a sigh of relief that in a two party system, they have now given the American people a choice between two Democrats in the general election.*

Way to run a country, GOP guys!

* Please disregard all comments as I am not a US citizen, and reside in a universe that can be called "reality" based.

deiseach

Quote from: easytiger95 on March 02, 2016, 10:35:44 AM
GOP congratulates itself in dodging a bullet, because the fascist "strongman" they have nominated is actually a Democrat, thereby absolving all the registered Republicans who voted for him from blame, and also heave a sigh of relief that in a two party system, they have now given the American people a choice between two Democrats in the general election.*

Way to run a country, GOP guys!

* Please disregard all comments as I am not a US citizen, and reside in a universe that can be called "reality" based.

And thus is the purity of the Volk maintained...

jimmyd41

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 02, 2016, 03:43:15 AM
What conservatives generally do is they pack so many lies and falsehoods into every statement, that to correct every one of them would take forever. A five minute statement from a conservative would take about an hour to debunk, so densely packed are the lies and nonsense therein. And since the GOP has long ago abandoned reality-based politics, the challenge facing Hillary will be knowing where to start with refuting Trump's BS.

calm down darling. Shake that sand from your vagina and go get a pedicure with your fabulous friends. It'll be all better after that.

easytiger95

Quote from: jimmyd41 on March 02, 2016, 10:56:29 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 02, 2016, 03:43:15 AM
What conservatives generally do is they pack so many lies and falsehoods into every statement, that to correct every one of them would take forever. A five minute statement from a conservative would take about an hour to debunk, so densely packed are the lies and nonsense therein. And since the GOP has long ago abandoned reality-based politics, the challenge facing Hillary will be knowing where to start with refuting Trump's BS.

calm down darling. Shake that sand from your vagina and go get a pedicure with your fabulous friends. It'll be all better after that.

You're lovely...let me guess, you're one of the Real Housewives of the thousand year Reich, yes? Love that show.

jimmyd41

Ah, the journalist doth speak. You lads have a lot to answer for. Your lies and propaganda are the cause of much of the strife in the world today.

easytiger95

Journalist? Never been one of those Jimmy, though your prior (mistaken) knowledge of my media work would indicate you've been on the board before. What's the craic, did you get claustrophobic in the sock drawer?

Hmm, hates journalists, hates immigrants, has an alter ego named after an SS officer, believes liberals are stabbing him in the back...I bet you tell people you just really, really like Charlie Chaplin.

easytiger95

Quote from: jimmyd41 on March 02, 2016, 11:08:07 AM
Ah, the journalist doth speak. You lads have a lot to answer for. Your lies and propaganda are the cause of much of the strife in the world today.

Also, using the word "doth" does not confer intelligence on the user. Quite the opposite. Journalism 101.

muppet

Quote from: easytiger95 on March 02, 2016, 11:12:55 AM
Journalist? Never been one of those Jimmy, though your prior (mistaken) knowledge of my media work would indicate you've been on the board before. What's the craic, did you get claustrophobic in the sock drawer?

Hmm, hates journalists, hates immigrants, has an alter ego named after an SS officer, believes liberals are stabbing him in the back...I bet you tell people you just really, really like Charlie Chaplin.

;D ;D ;D
MWWSI 2017

gallsman

Quote from: stew on February 16, 2016, 12:52:52 PM
Quote from: gallsman on February 16, 2016, 09:59:40 AM
Obama is the reason Europe is "flooded" with refugees... Wow. I know you struggle to grasp a lot of the stuff that goes on here, but that one was breathtaking.

Tell me more about how you'd move to Switzerland where, of course, you'd be such a wonderful cultural fit.

For a man who was so out of touch with American politics, ( think about trump self funding )it makes perfect sense that you cannot see that obamination  failed to take up the advice of his own Generals and have a safe haven for Syrians in their own country, under a no fly zone strictly enforced by the us military.

See Gallstone, if a Republican had have been in the white house not one Syrian would have left the country, no Paris attacks, no rapes and molestation on German women and other women in countries around the world.

Galls Russia has a leader called Putin, your hero Obama is afraid of this former kgb alleged rapist and that is why we have Muslims from all over the middle east converging on Europe, take your time son and let that info sink in.

Lol, your apology for this one is happily accepted. Stupidly believing everything The Donald tells you. Child-like.

AZOffaly

I do support Trump in his bid to build a wall in Clare. In fact, I'd allow him build a wall all *around* Clare. Then we could fill it in.

seafoid

Trump is a very ugly face of US politics

AZOffaly

He is, as we say in Offaly, two ends of a bollox.

J70

Quote from: stew on March 02, 2016, 09:45:45 AM

The American people are sick and tired of the establishmet and the current status quo, Trump has tapped into that mindset and is reaping the rewards as a result,  that said he is an absolute bomb scare, I am just glad he is a democrat given his personality and persona, oh and his political donations  and neo liberal stances on some issues, one last thing, he has been on TV describing himself as a democrat, phew, dodged a bullet there.

So you are saying the GOP base, who are sick of their party's establishment (basically they're taking their ball and going home because their party, the most obstructive, do-nothing congressional group in history, couldn't make their scorched earth tactics beat Obama back in a system where other democratic interests are also served and represented), are turning, in protest, to a Democratic imposter who is spouting vacuous, xenophobic nonsense, basically pushing their buttons and telling them what they want to hear?

Just how dumb do you think the GOP base is?? ;D

heganboy

Nice!

We find these truths to be self evident...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity