Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 04:35:04 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 13, 2015, 04:29:07 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on October 13, 2015, 03:28:08 PM
Quote from: heganboy on October 13, 2015, 03:18:51 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on October 13, 2015, 03:01:04 PM
Maybe they see the democrats as eroding the nation with their policies at the peoples expense.

Fair point!

At least there might be some trickle down benefit on the rich getting richer

unfortunately not-  no trickle down benefit at all- evidence disproves this theory

cos there's certainly none in crack cocaine sales.
again fair point!

In a 2 horse election you don't have many options.
Some of my US friends who were democrats have switched sides mainly because they can't align with the Kenyan lads policies of pandering to the freeloaders and minority pressure groups at the expense of the good honest hard working yanks. They feel he's taken down the standards a notch to try even things out.

Yeah, your US friends sound like really thoughtful and educated people.

What a load of bollocks! ;D

So just because his friends changed their political stance, having actually lived through Obama's  Presidency, you deem them thick?

You are some pup, I mean you have the ability to ascertain a persons intelligence based solely on the fact they defected from the democrats!

What exactly is a load of bollocks?

I can only go on the info he gave i.e. the "Kenyan lad" pandering to freeloaders and minority groups at the expense of "good honest hard working yanks".

Which is utter shite.

Which is another way of saying "a load of bollocks".

stew

Quote from: J70 on October 13, 2015, 04:44:32 PM
Maybe they see the democrats as eroding the nation with their policies at the peoples expense.

Fair point!

unfortunately not-  no trickle down benefit at all- evidence disproves this theory

again fair point!

Some of my US friends who were democrats have switched sides mainly because they can't align with the Kenyan lads policies of pandering to the freeloaders and minority pressure groups at the expense of the good honest hard working yanks. They feel he's taken down the standards a notch to try even things out.

So just because his friends changed their political stance, having actually lived through Obama's  Presidency, you deem them thick?

You are some pup, I mean you have the ability to ascertain a persons intelligence based solely on the fact they defected from the democrats!

I can only go on the info he gave i.e. the "Kenyan lad" pandering to freeloaders and minority groups at the expense of "good honest hard working yanks".

Which is utter shite.

It is not utter shite to them, and they live here, it is the way they feel and they are entitled to their opinion, especially as they live here, in the states there is no excuse for being on the dole for years on end, the president is an enabler!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

foxcommander

Fair point!

again fair point!

Which is utter shite.

In your own mind you are right. That's all that counts.

The president took some time recently to advise Kanye West about running for office. Now if that doesn't show he's a publicity seeking fool then I don't know what is. How about tackling the real issues that affect the citizens?
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

screenexile

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 04:37:17 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 13, 2015, 04:16:37 PM
Stew, why all the ranting and raging and venom against anything that isn't a Republican?

And where is the link I asked you for?

I am not a republican, never have been, I would prefer them over that other shower, and the main reason is because too many on here side with the democrats and since they have been shite for 7 years I want to see change.

Who the f**k are you to ask me for anything?

That's all well and good but the 8 years before Obama were more shite (9/11, the collapse of the global economy to name just 2 catastrophe's Bush presided over) than his reign so where do you draw the line.

Clinton is now regarded as one of the great American Presidents but it wasn't that way at the time. What's to say Hilary won't effect more change?

heganboy

Quote from: foxcommander on October 13, 2015, 04:51:03 PM
Now if that doesn't show he's a publicity seeking fool then I don't know what is. How about tackling the real issues that affect the citizens?

You mean he's a politician? They aren't really interested in other citizens...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

stew

Quote from: J70 on October 13, 2015, 04:40:16 PM
Stew, why all the ranting and raging and venom against anything that isn't a Republican?

I am not a republican, never have been, I would prefer them over that other shower, and the main reason is because too many on here side with the democrats and since they have been shite for 7 years I want to see change.

You side with the GOP because of people on this site?

Seriously?

Indirectly I suppose! I post how I feel because all I see is a bunch of automatons spewing a liberal agenda and denouncing any conservative thought or opinion, that does not sit well with me.

I have yet to find anyone on here that sees any good in any conservative way of thinking, and that tells me a lot about the posters, they have no balance whatsoever and I think that is a dangerous train of thought!

foxcommander

Quote from: heganboy on October 13, 2015, 04:54:40 PM
Now if that doesn't show he's a publicity seeking fool then I don't know what is. How about tackling the real issues that affect the citizens?

You mean he's a politician? They aren't really interested in other citizens...

I know...sometimes you expect a little too much.
Now back to Enda :D
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 04:48:58 PM

Fair point!

again fair point!

Which is utter shite.

It is not utter shite to them, and they live here, it is the way they feel and they are entitled to their opinion, especially as they live here, in the states there is no excuse for being on the dole for years on end, the president is an enabler!

Who is on the dole for years on end? Unemployment benefits, administered by the states, NOT the feds, generally run out after 26 weeks. The emergency federal program, which then covered people through 99 weeks (a total of less than two years), in a time of high unemployment, ended two years ago.

That aside, the idea that poor people and minorities are making out like thieves while "genuine hard working yanks" are fucked over is utter shite. Oh, Fox News and talk radio and the Tea Party may bang on about this shit and influence Foxcommander's friends, but that doesn't make it true.

J70

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 05:05:47 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 13, 2015, 04:40:16 PM

You side with the GOP because of people on this site?

Seriously?

Indirectly I suppose! I post how I feel because all I see is a bunch of automatons spewing a liberal agenda and denouncing any conservative thought or opinion, that does not sit well with me.

I have yet to find anyone on here that sees any good in any conservative way of thinking, and that tells me a lot about the posters, they have no balance whatsoever and I think that is a dangerous train of thought!

Stew, the US conservative movement has gone off the deep end since Obama was elected. Chirst, even Pete King and Tom Cole, about as far from a liberal as you could find, are basically calling their colleagues unreasonable, deluded morons in the current panic over finding a Speaker of the House. If there are policies and positions they offer that are still reasonable, please present them.

And not that I need to impress you or anyone else by embracing a conservative position, but I personally would side with them in their opposition to abortion.

Gmac

Do many of the posters contributing to this  live in the states?

J70

Fair point!

again fair point!

Which is utter shite.

In your own mind you are right. That's all that counts.

The president took some time recently to advise Kanye West about running for office. Now if that doesn't show he's a publicity seeking fool then I don't know what is. How about tackling the real issues that affect the citizens?

Right, because he can't take a second to make a joke AND do his job.

You must exist in a constant state of frothing outrage if THAT bothered you!

And in what parallel dimension does a president need to seek publicity!! ;D

J70

Quote from: Gmac on October 13, 2015, 05:59:15 PM
Do many of the posters contributing to this  live in the states?

I'm in NYC. Stew is in Green Bay (I think). Don't know about Foxcommander!

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

stew

Quote from: muppet on October 13, 2015, 04:43:46 PM

Ok you are not a Republican, you just shout and scream blue murder anytime anyone criticizes them.

And as for you last comment. You were speaking on my behalf earlier. Is it not reasonable for me to ask where you are getting your info?  ;D

Is is reasonable muppet, yes it is.

I do not shout and scream when someone criticizes the republicans, I hold them accountable as much as the liberals in certain area's, for example not taxing the wealthy, the fawning over that turd that runs Israel and for going to war in Iraq under false pretense's, the issue I have is that according to the vast majority on here democrat = Good and Republican =Bad, to me there are good liberals and bad conservatives as well as good conservatives and bad liberals, but to many on here, they put their liberal tinted glasses on and the conservatives always the bad men!

screenexile

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 07:08:06 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 13, 2015, 04:43:46 PM

Ok you are not a Republican, you just shout and scream blue murder anytime anyone criticizes them.

And as for you last comment. You were speaking on my behalf earlier. Is it not reasonable for me to ask where you are getting your info?  ;D

Is is reasonable muppet, yes it is.

I do not shout and scream when someone criticizes the republicans, I hold them accountable as much as the liberals in certain area's, for example not taxing the wealthy, the fawning over that turd that runs Israel and for going to war in Iraq under false pretense's, the issue I have is that according to the vast majority on here democrat = Good and Republican =Bad, to me there are good liberals and bad conservatives as well as good conservatives and bad liberals, but to many on here, they put their liberal tinted glasses on and the conservatives always the bad men!

It tends to be those that shout the loudest get more recognised. The fact the Conservatives have Fox News and the Tea Party spouting absolute drivel on a daily basis drowns out the moderate Conservatives who are reasonable and trying to do good.

To coin a political phrase the optics for Conservatives are not good!!

In other news it sounds like Hilary wiped the floor with Sanders last night.