The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33179019

Surely no one can deny this sickening massacre was racist?

Yet another waste of human life driven by hatred.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Strange statement muppet. Why would anyone deny that if the cops are saying it was a hate crime?

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2015, 12:13:08 PM
Strange statement muppet. Why would anyone deny that if the cops are saying it was a hate crime?

Wait for the usual suspects on here.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Quote from: muppet on June 18, 2015, 12:25:57 PM

Hey, that's profiling!!!!!

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2015, 12:27:05 PM

Quote from: muppet on June 18, 2015, 12:25:57 PM

Hey, that's profiling!!!!!

Fair enough, if anyone comes on here and argues that the above wasn't a remotely racist act, them I am guilty of profiling.
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: The Iceman on June 17, 2015, 03:52:45 PM
Quote from: screenexile on June 17, 2015, 03:07:40 PM
Trump can make a few shillings of that there's no doubt but put him in charge of running the Country/World and we're all fucked!!

I haven't really gotten into the detail of it yet but are there any decent/impressive people from either Party putting their hands up or are we stuck with another Dubya gombeen!!!!

It amazes me how some people still stick up for him after he presided over the worst terror attack in history, a totally unjustified war/occupation and the Economic collapse of the world.

Hilary will win over the democrats. Just because they don't have anyone else and she is a woman. She will be their candidate.
Republicans I'm not sure - there are some gifted speakers out there but they're still politicians..... I always liked Chris Christie but he hasn't lost enough weight and I don't think the White House is ready to put forward an obese man as their President....

Agree on Hillary being the nominee. No one else worth a damn is running, except Sanders, who is at least honest and will ask her hard questions, but the media have pigeon holed him as a virtually a fringe communist and he won't last past Super Tuesday,  if he even gets that far.

Republicans.... I don't know who I could live with. Christie is a grandstanding bully, and increasingly revealing himself to be a smarmy, petty, politician,  but he's about the best of that lot, which is not really much of a compliment. It's such a shame that a sensible conservative like Jon Huntsman can get no traction in the national GOP given how reactionary and extremist their base has become.

whitey

Of course it was rascist......the question is now who on the right will the liberal press will try to demonize and point fingers at

AZOffaly

Obviously the gun lobby I'd assume. And rightly so.

muppet

Quote from: whitey on June 18, 2015, 03:41:48 PM

Of course it was rascist......the question is now who on the right will the liberal press will try to demonize and point fingers at

Really? That is the question now is it?

Nothing else to see here, LOOK OVER HERE AT THE EVIL LIBERAL PRESS.

Sick bastard.

MWWSI 2017

The Iceman

Quote from: J70 on June 18, 2015, 02:03:54 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on June 17, 2015, 03:52:45 PM
Quote from: screenexile on June 17, 2015, 03:07:40 PM
Trump can make a few shillings of that there's no doubt but put him in charge of running the Country/World and we're all fucked!!

I haven't really gotten into the detail of it yet but are there any decent/impressive people from either Party putting their hands up or are we stuck with another Dubya gombeen!!!!

It amazes me how some people still stick up for him after he presided over the worst terror attack in history, a totally unjustified war/occupation and the Economic collapse of the world.

Hilary will win over the democrats. Just because they don't have anyone else and she is a woman. She will be their candidate.
Republicans I'm not sure - there are some gifted speakers out there but they're still politicians..... I always liked Chris Christie but he hasn't lost enough weight and I don't think the White House is ready to put forward an obese man as their President....

Agree on Hillary being the nominee. No one else worth a damn is running, except Sanders, who is at least honest and will ask her hard questions, but the media have pigeon holed him as a virtually a fringe communist and he won't last past Super Tuesday,  if he even gets that far.

Republicans.... I don't know who I could live with. Christie is a grandstanding bully, and increasingly revealing himself to be a smarmy, petty, politician,  but he's about the best of that lot, which is not really much of a compliment. It's such a shame that a sensible conservative like Jon Huntsman can get no traction in the national GOP given how reactionary and extremist their base has become.

I thought this was funny - Iowa democrats, campaigners no less, being asked about Hilary's accomplishments as secretary of state.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfP8txGBfHc

they are all mostly the same J70. America is run by big business - its sad to see them all topple to the coin one by one...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Quote from: muppet on June 18, 2015, 03:56:51 PM

Sick b**tard.

Jaysus, I've missed something here. That escalated like a rocket!

omaghjoe

Not the time for pigeon holing this politically Whitey or Muppet. These where real people with real families shot to death in a church.

Franko

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2015, 04:00:03 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 18, 2015, 03:56:51 PM

Sick b**tard.

Jaysus, I've missed something here. That escalated like a rocket!

:o :o

dec

The shooter has been arrested

http://www.wltx.com/story/news/2015/06/18/dylann-storm-roof-charleston-sc-shooting/28917299/

His Facebook profile picture has him wearing a jacket with an apartheid era South African flag and a white minority rule era Rhodesia flag.