The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on December 01, 2014, 11:16:01 PM
When did you first start hating jews ? It is strange for someone from Ballinasloe to have such as strong prejudice against a religion which, I assume, has no presence in that area. Was it passed down to you perhaps ?
there's no point, Sheehy.

did you know that the  great kabbalist, Yehuda Ashlag, taught that the means for correcting the problems in the world are mercy, truth, righteousness and peace ?

and not Tourettes.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on December 01, 2014, 11:24:32 PM
When did you first start hating jews ? It is strange for someone from Ballinasloe to have such as strong prejudice against a religion which, I assume, has no presence in that area. Was it passed down to you perhaps ?

did you know that the  great kabbalist, Yehuda Ashlag, taught that the means for correcting the problems in the world are mercy, truth, righteousness and peace ?

and not Tourettes.

Yes, a great man and a true son of the holy land.

It is a pity you want to wipe them out. All that knowledge and wisdom will be lost.

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on December 01, 2014, 11:44:30 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 01, 2014, 11:24:32 PM

and not Tourettes.

Yes, a great man and a true son of the holy land.

It is a pity you want to wipe them out. All that knowledge and wisdom will be lost.
Since when did one man one vote become genocide ?
And why can't Zionism listen to what he said ?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on December 02, 2014, 10:37:27 AM
Since when did one man one vote become genocide ?
And why can't Zionism listen to what he said ?

The question is why can't you listen to what he said ?

I don't think I've ever come across anyone so singularly lacking in the qualities described above. People and conflicts are just pawns to you.

It's horrible to watch you latch onto every shooting or plane crash or whatever and see you try to manipulate the response to serve you geopolitical viewpoint.

Just give it a rest every once and a while for Christ sakes.

AZOffaly

I wish ye both would give it a rest to be honest.

deiseach

Chris Rock has a nice take on 'race relations' in America that could be usefully applied to the notion that Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson are the problem:

QuoteWhen we talk about race relations in America or racial progress, it's all nonsense. There are no race relations. White people were crazy. Now they're not as crazy. To say that black people have made progress would be to say they deserve what happened to them before. . . So, to say Obama is progress is saying that he's the first black person that is qualified to be president. That's not black progress. That's white progress. There's been black people qualified to be president for hundreds of years. If you saw Tina Turner and Ike having a lovely breakfast over there, would you say their relationship's improved? Some people would. But a smart person would go, "Oh, he stopped punching her in the face." It's not up to her. Ike and Tina Turner's relationship has nothing to do with Tina Turner. Nothing. It just doesn't. The question is, you know, my kids are smart, educated, beautiful, polite children. There have been smart, educated, beautiful, polite black children for hundreds of years. The advantage that my children have is that my children are encountering the nicest white people that America has ever produced. Let's hope America keeps producing nicer white people.

seafoid

Quote from: deiseach on December 02, 2014, 02:25:58 PM
Chris Rock has a nice take on 'race relations' in America that could be usefully applied to the notion that Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson are the problem:

QuoteWhen we talk about race relations in America or racial progress, it's all nonsense. There are no race relations. White people were crazy. Now they're not as crazy. To say that black people have made progress would be to say they deserve what happened to them before. . . So, to say Obama is progress is saying that he's the first black person that is qualified to be president. That's not black progress. That's white progress. There's been black people qualified to be president for hundreds of years. If you saw Tina Turner and Ike having a lovely breakfast over there, would you say their relationship's improved? Some people would. But a smart person would go, "Oh, he stopped punching her in the face." It's not up to her. Ike and Tina Turner's relationship has nothing to do with Tina Turner. Nothing. It just doesn't. The question is, you know, my kids are smart, educated, beautiful, polite children. There have been smart, educated, beautiful, polite black children for hundreds of years. The advantage that my children have is that my children are encountering the nicest white people that America has ever produced. Let's hope America keeps producing nicer white people.

I think it's quite common to blame a systematic problem on a small part of the response to it.

HiMucker

For all the race issues America has, it is worth noting that there isn't a mission a black person or Asian person etc would have been elected prime minister or Taoiseach in UK and Ireland.

deiseach

Quote from: HiMucker on December 02, 2014, 02:44:50 PM
For all the race issues a America has, it is worth noting that there isn't a mission a black person or Asian person etc would have been elected prime minister or Taoiseach in UK and Ireland.

It's noteworthy, but I don't see how it's adding anything to the conversation.

stew

Quote from: gallsman on December 01, 2014, 04:33:44 PM
Quote from: stew on December 01, 2014, 02:42:01 PM
Quote from: gallsman on November 29, 2014, 06:09:03 PM
Mike, I note you haven't contributed to the "social media humiliation" thread. By your logic your silence incriminates you - you condone that type ofbehaviour. Pathetic. You've lived in America for 20 years? Stay another f**king fifty and don't come home.

Anger just got the better of ye gall bladder!!! ;D

Can anyone tell me what it is gypsies contribute to Irish society?

Give him stick mental mike! ;)

You don't even get your own hypocrisy. In your utter desperation to have a pop at me you attempt to align yourself with someone who had already stated their repulsion to the views you hold.

As for "gall bladder", I'm not really sure what it's suppose to mean. Not really surprising I guess as I'm fairly sure you have no idea what you mean either. You never do. Was it an insult? If so, not one of your, eh, better ones. Definitely not as good as " gallfucker". Maybe you hit a creative plateau with that one and are struggling to get back?

"My utter desperation to have a pop at you" In your mind you really think you are that important/relevant don't you?

I did not align myself with Mikey you tit, I thought the words mental mike may have given that away!!!!

I simply chose one odious, arrogant dolt over another, the difference is mental mickey is slightly less odious than your good self galls!

Hope that clarifies matters and I will stay in the States as long as I see fit, you wishing me another 50 years of life is nice and all but the next time I take advice from the likes of you will be the first time!

Now feck aff and get back to getting bitch slapped by the boards village idiot!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gallsman

See the bit where you initially quoted me? The first word there is "Mike", indicating the board member to whom I was addressing my comments. Not "stew", but "Mike". One more time now, "Mike."

You utter mental case.

foxcommander

For all the race issues America has, it is worth noting that there isn't a mission a black person or Asian person etc would have been elected prime minister or Taoiseach in UK and Ireland.

They should invoke the Rooney Rule.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

muppet

Indeed any Taoiseach from outside the Pale always gets slaughtered in the media.
MWWSI 2017

J70

The Eric Garner death got its grand jury verdict today: once again, and unbelievably so in this case, no indictment. This in a case where the medical examiner's office ruled that the chokehold the cop put him was a causal factor in his death by homicide. And all for selling cigarettes by the single.

Can there be any further doubt about why the black community feels victimized by the police?

deiseach

Even a Redstate writer thinks the cop crossed the line here. Redstate! I'm sure he'll be punished for his heresy before too long, but it's almost encouraging.