Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Quote from: J70 on September 16, 2011, 09:23:11 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on September 16, 2011, 07:03:25 PM
Quote from: J70 on September 16, 2011, 06:35:12 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on September 16, 2011, 06:22:04 PM
Difference being of course and intentionally missed,
I don't hate this Country!

And my implication being missed (I won't impugn your motives) is that such  hatred is in the eyes of the paranoid, bitter alleger.

Face it TO... you're making an eejit of yourself ranting about lip movements.
Heading out to the golf course here...I'll get back to you later.

TO, you don't have to explain to me what you do in your real life and why that might delay a discussion here (assuming that's why you said that). I've a very young child and all kinds of other pressing commitments... I might be away from the board for a week at any time and have been on an number of occasions recently. I'm certainly not going to justify my absence to anyone here!
Wow...a tad touchy aren't we, running out of reasons in continuing to defend this inept clown in the white house perhaps?
I don't have the strength in depth of a trolling relay team backing me up
you see, and wouldn't want to be thought of as not having an answer to the
blinkered madness around here ;)
As a matter of fact, in going back over this thread it would seem I've been the one with all the answers which clearly seems to be boiling some of ye 8)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

heganboy

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 18, 2011, 01:49:54 AM
As a matter of fact, in going back over this thread it would seem I've been the one with all the answers which clearly seems to be boiling some of ye 8)

Aye, mostly answers to questions in your own head though....

Good luck with that Rick Perry one, he's awesome.  Michelle Batman is equally inspiring( along with her "not gay" husband), we're at the stage where Ms Palin's seemingly incongruous sensible utterances during the week are leaving her look like the class of the field.

I will warn you TO, if she continues where she's heading the right wingers may accuse her of "flip flopping" because in US politics, apparently it is a bad idea to change your mind after listening to a bit of sense...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Tyrones own

Quote from: heganboy on September 18, 2011, 05:00:39 AM

Good luck with that Rick Perry one, he's awesome.  Michelle Batman is equally inspiring( along with her "not gay" husband), we're at the stage where Ms Palin's seemingly incongruous sensible utterances during the week are leaving her look like the class of the field.

I will warn you TO, if she continues where she's heading the right wingers may accuse her of "flip flopping" because in US politics, apparently it is a bad idea to change your mind after listening to a bit of sense...
Bla Bla Bla ,Hate, hate, hate...... In fairness it's about all you have to hang on to  ::)
You might as well face it sooner rather than later, he's a one termer plain and simple  :)
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

*Shakes head*
The arrogance and complete idiocy of this fraud knows no limits...absolutely oblivious to anyone but himself , clown ::)
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: J70 on September 16, 2011, 09:23:11 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on September 16, 2011, 07:03:25 PM
Quote from: J70 on September 16, 2011, 06:35:12 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on September 16, 2011, 06:22:04 PM
Difference being of course and intentionally missed,
I don't hate this Country!

And my implication being missed (I won't impugn your motives) is that such  hatred is in the eyes of the paranoid, bitter alleger.

Face it TO... you're making an eejit of yourself ranting about lip movements.
Heading out to the golf course here...I'll get back to you later.

TO, you don't have to explain to me what you do in your real life and why that might delay a discussion here (assuming that's why you said that). I've a very young child and all kinds of other pressing commitments... I might be away from the board for a week at any time and have been on an number of occasions recently. I'm certainly not going to justify my absence to anyone here!
Wow...a tad touchy aren't we, running out of reasons in continuing to defend this inept clown in the white house perhaps?
I don't have the strength in depth of a trolling relay team backing me up
you see, and wouldn't want to be thought of as not having an answer to the
blinkered madness around here ;)

What the f**k is your problem?

All I said was you don't need to explain why you'll be a while responding. That was it. There is clearly zero chance of even a single civil exchange with you.

And, BTW, I haven't defended Obama, job-wise, here in months. What I have done is call out some of your more ridiculous postings such as the lip reading farce the other day or the nonsense below. There is a difference between pointing out idiotic attacks like that and defending his job performance, which has been weak.

J70

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 23, 2011, 01:13:56 AM

*Shakes head*
The arrogance and complete idiocy of this fraud knows no limits...absolutely oblivious to anyone but himself , clown ::)

Another stunning piece of fake outrage. Or maybe your paranoia and derangement are really that serious?

It couldn't possibly be that they were standing there for a minute posing, and Obama just happened to briefly wave to someone before he thought the photo was being taking , could it? He seems fine a few seconds later (or maybe it was before)...

But no, it has to be the "Tyrone's Own worst possible paranoid interpretation because the person is not a far right conservative" interpretation.

Mildly embarrassing for Obama, at worst. You should be embarrassed though, rushing in here to post this type of silly over-the-top nonsense, as usual.

J70

Quote from: heganboy on September 18, 2011, 05:00:39 AM

Wouldn't mind but Huntsman actually seems like a fairly decent, sensible, candidate. Hasn't a prayer with the whackjobs voting in the Republican primaries though.

DrinkingHarp

I am watching the Republican Presidential Debate in Florida and the candidates are extremely weak on their responses with the exceptions of Ron Paul and Herman Cain. As a Democratic voter, Paul/Cain would seem the best of the group, I would seriously consider the ticket of the those two. The other candidates just bring across an arrogance and fluff answers with no true substantial information. I have voted across party lines in the past for who I thought would represent me best in government and will continue to do so in the future BUT the Republican Party members continue to show anti-Democrat attitudes. Instead of working with democrats the republicans sure show that they hope everything the Dems do will fail. Why not work together? If the Dems fail guess what the whole country fails. It makes me sick that people who want to serve the country hope that one party will fail while using this as a platform for their party.

Perry and Romney sure look and sound like Baptist Preachers who are being used as puppets, my opinion.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

J70

I like some of Paul's libertarian ideas and I like the fact that he is principled and doesn't do what the likes of Romney does and mould his "opinions" to fit whatever the audience is at the time. You absolutely know what he stands for. But the idea that the US can function as a society without federal regulations is just idiotic. I also think Cain's flat tax thing is definitely worth exploring, although not necessarily at those rates.

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: J70 on September 23, 2011, 04:00:50 AM
I like some of Paul's libertarian ideas and I like the fact that he is principled and doesn't do what the likes of Romney does and mould his "opinions" to fit whatever the audience is at the time. You absolutely know what he stands for. But the idea that the US can function as a society without federal regulations is just idiotic. I also think Cain's flat tax thing is definitely worth exploring, although not necessarily at those rates.

Paul/Cain don't buckle in like the other 7 candidates to the GOP crowd. The Federal Regulations that the GOP candidates say are holding this country back is asinine. The regulations that they want to get rid of are the ones to help protect the land/water/air quality because BIG BIZ can dump more pollutants into the ecosystem. The flat tax rate that Cain proposed would be very doable and help the economy recover. 9-9-9 are doable numbers. Right now the US Corp Tax Rate is around 25-35% vs Ireland at 12.5%. If the US used a 9% rate the 600 US companies based in Ireland and the 100,000 jobs that go with that would relocate back to the States.

Like I said before the GOP hopes that Obama fails which means the US fails. I would love to see national parties dissolved and individual candidates battle it out as the best person wins. The polarization of the parties is what is really holding back the US.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

deiseach

It's gas how Ron Paul wants no government - yet expects someone to keep the illegal immigrants out. Good luck with that if you don't have someone to issue citizenship or green cards

seafoid

http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog/2011/sep/15/circus-elephants/

Already in a condition of satire, the opening of the Tea Party-hosted GOP debate on Monday night in Tampa presented the eight Republican presidential candidates as good-looking characters—"The Diplomat" "The Newcomer" "The Firebrand"—who would have to battle one another off the electoral island. Music, brassy and tense, and a baritone voice-over let you know that this reality show was part of the ongoing Apocalypse Lite that has infused our television programming and made the networks almost unwatchable. There was little even Jon Stewart on his show the next evening could do to make fun of what was often comedically predigested—except to say that the red, white and blue stage looked like the inside of Betsy Rossʼs, well, sewing room. Iʼm paraphrasing.

There is always something if not a lot to learn by watching a circus—one is both amazed by and sorry for the animals. The clowns are clearly just pretending. The self-pity one arrives with enlarges to become societal. In a certain way all the candidates on Monday struggled admirably.

thejuice

Quote from: deiseach on September 23, 2011, 08:40:05 AM

It's gas how Ron Paul wants no government - yet expects someone to keep the illegal immigrants out. Good luck with that if you don't have someone to issue citizenship or green cards

Aye, for every sensible thing he comes up with he matches it with something completely unworkable. Pity, because he seems to be about the only anti-war candidate in the whole election.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tyrones own

It's particularly ironic that none of ye seem to have any problem
finding the faults of a bunch of wannabees yet completely awol on the glaring faults and consistent failings of the man that actually holds the office  :-X
Pathetic actually!
Might I suggest that you grow to like some one of them because it's pretty clear to
most that your first choice is one and done!
  - Walter Lippmann