The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Might be a bit of truth in the 'Kenny won't do it when under a bit of pressure' after all. Liverpool shit the togs in the first game in a while when a result actually means something.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 15, 2011, 05:47:30 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on May 15, 2011, 05:21:07 PM
Europa league dreams in tatters?
I'm sure Kenny will be glad to be rid of the distractions of playing in the far-flung reaches of Europe next season. CL or nothing.

Would have been good for playing a few youngsters but I don't think anyone will lose any sleep over it if they don't make it into Europa League,I won't anyway.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Well done to Spurs after a good season they deserved at least European football again, for Liverpool i think it will be a blessing in disguise.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

GalwayBayBoy

Poor performance today. Suarez was off the boil and cranky compared to his recent form and that seemed to have a negative effect on the others. Didn't really deserve much out of the game. Not too bothered about the Europa League. Those Thursday evening games followed by all your league games being pushed back to Sunday is a pain the hoop. Ultimately all that matters next season is moving back up the table.

No more Howard Webb please. Appalling character.

Capt Pat

Quote from: ross4life on May 15, 2011, 06:01:10 PM
Well done to Spurs after a good season they deserved at least European football again, for Liverpool i think it will be a blessing in disguise.

That is how I feel. Spurs got distracted by the champions league but are probably the better team at the moment. We need to concentrate on qualifying fir the champions league next season.

new devil

Not sure if this has been posted or not...But its a pretty good insight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwOjgJixVrI

nrico2006

Quote from: EC Unique on May 15, 2011, 05:48:06 PM
Might be a bit of truth in the 'Kenny won't do it when under a bit of pressure' after all. Liverpool shit the togs in the first game in a while when a result actually means something.

Was thinking that myself.  They have been playing games of late that really meant nothing but on the day they face a half decent team with something at stake the usual result follows.  Not be long before King Kenny does another runner.  Sure what is it Liverpool fans are forever saying - 'Wait to next season....'.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Two Hands FFS

' Not long before King Kenny does another runner'

That really f**ks me off...surely you know the real reason he quit back in 1991. I don't think many people would have reacted the same way after Hillsborough & attended all them funerals & offered the support he did to the families

By the way the 3rd football match he watched, played in  or managed a team in which supporters died

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 16, 2011, 09:20:52 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 15, 2011, 05:48:06 PM

Was thinking that myself.  They have been playing games of late that really meant nothing but on the day they face a half decent team with something at stake the usual result follows.  Not be long before King Kenny does another runner.  Sure what is it Liverpool fans are forever saying - 'Wait to next season....'.

Liverpool 3 1 Man U
Chelsea 0 1 Liverpool
Arsenal 1 1 Liverpool

yup; when the pressures on we wilt;
You/some fellow mancs/ec notsounique's winding up ability is really poor and/or knowledge of football is similar

that is all...

laoislad

On the Monday after the club they claim to love win the league title the Manure fans are on a Liverpool thread worried about if the Liverpool manager can hack it or not when the going gets tough.. Obsessed much!?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 16, 2011, 09:59:38 AM

You/some fellow mancs/ec notsounique's winding up ability is really poor and/or knowledge of football is similar

that is all...

Would agree with that, there certainly are a few mancs who on here occasionally let the mask slip, whether this is down to lack of knowledge or something more sinister remains to be seen.

Bingo

Quote from: laoislad on May 16, 2011, 10:17:04 AM
On the Monday after the club they claim to love win the league title the Manure fans are on a Liverpool thread worried about if the Liverpool manager can hack it or not when the going gets tough.. Obsessed much!?

I'd not pay much remarks to those simpletons, let them have their wee buzz, to me they are the type of "supporters" who get more of a buzz from Liverpools demise that they do from Uniteds success.

deiseach

Didn't see that coming. Oh well. A rake of Saturday kickoffs will make getting to matches next season a whole lot easier

EC Unique

Quote from: laoislad on May 16, 2011, 10:17:04 AM

Ironic. Coming from the fool with the Barcalona crest under his name. Obsessed much?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: deiseach on May 16, 2011, 11:16:20 AM
Didn't see that coming. Oh well. A rake of Saturday kickoffs will make getting to matches next season a whole lot easier

Don't speak too soon.

England have topped the fair play league and get an extra place in Europe. Spurs currently top the fair play league, but if they finish 5th they'll not need it. So it'll go to the team coming 6th. That team starts in the opening qualifying round. In June!

According to SKY!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone