The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kenny

I'd have Baines and possibly Young.  After that there is nothing very exciting being mentioned out there.  That young lad Messi looks quite good,  wouldn't mind seeing him at Anfield.

under the bar

Quote"Obviously [Rafael] Benítez brought me here but that doesn't mean that I'm unhappy with [Kenny] Dalglish, quite the opposite. I think he's the ideal man for Liverpool at this moment.

That statement would infer that he does not believe Dalglish is the right man going forward.

supersub

I think generally that is the way a lot of the foreigners (especially spanish) phrase this type of thing. Sounds to me like he means what we want it to, just not expressed 100% grammatically correct.

Goats Do Shave

EC Unique

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on April 28, 2011, 08:58:07 AM
Barton? Match made in heaven!

But he is a complete sc**bag Goats..................Oh I see what you mean.

under the bar

Just like Diouf, Barton should fit right in at  anfield or ibrox.

AZOffaly

Quote from: under the bar on April 28, 2011, 09:54:05 AM
Just like Diouf, Barton should fit right in at  anfield or ibrox.

Hilarious.

EagleLord

Quote from: under the bar on April 27, 2011, 11:51:06 PM
Quote"Obviously [Rafael] Benítez brought me here but that doesn't mean that I'm unhappy with [Kenny] Dalglish, quite the opposite. I think he's the ideal man for Liverpool at this moment.

That statement would infer that he does not believe Dalglish is the right man going forward.

I would read nothing into that comment. He is spanish and may just be unaware of certain phrases. And even then, if an english player said that, at this moment, that could be taken as any length of time, now, for a few years to come, for the foreseeable future..

under the bar

thats a pretty unlikely interpretation

supersub

Well two people have said it so there must be something in it.

Denn Forever

Quote from: supersub on April 28, 2011, 11:43:45 AM
Well two people have said it so there must be something in it.

The Sky is falling down.

Source:  Denn Forever, Chicken Licken
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

supersub

This is a realistic interpretation not some far fetched point proving rubbish.

brokencrossbar1

In the week that United more or less confirm their place in the CL final and the fans want to come on to a Liverpool thread trying to make a story that isn't there... hmmmmmm.

Good news about Pepe and if this is an indication of the way forward then greatm. LL I would only be interested in Baines and Young of the names mentioned, maybe Enrique, Barton can f**k away off.

Dinny Breen

QuoteOh and Gael Clichy is being mentioned in a lot of places.

Any bit of luck that will happen.
#newbridgeornowhere

el_cuervo_fc

Liverpool are set to sign French international winger Sylvain Marveaux on a free transfer from Rennes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1381893/Liverpool-set-sign-winger-Sylvain-Marveaux.html