The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

3 points behind but Spurs have 3 away games to Chelsea Citeh and Liverpool.  If we kept our heads and won the last 4 games I reckon that 5th will be achieved. Those 5 goals today are as good as a point. It has put 4 goals between the teams which at this stage could be vital.  It will be a massive achievement but would be a fair reflection on the change in the club since Dalglish returned. Walk on!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 05, 2010, 11:36:11 AM
Liverpool have a better chance of finishing in the European places this season than they have of going down.

I take some pride from that statement despite being a Man Utd fan. In fairness ye have improved a great lot since Dalglish took over. brokencorssbar didn't believe me at the time!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

brokencrossbar1

I am very happy to be proven wrong!

Denn Forever

Who is dropped when Gerard comes back to fitness? 
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Capt Pat

brokencrossbar1

Denn by the time Gerrard is due to play again an awful lot will have changed in the club.  I don't know if he'll be Mr Undroppable next season, summer will tell a lot.

brokencrossbar1

Just watching MOTD anyone else feel that no one really gave a f**k about Cole scoring? Maybe just me.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 23, 2011, 11:37:09 PM
Just watching MOTD anyone else feel that no one really gave a f**k about Cole scoring? Maybe just me.
He's a dead man walking.

spuds

Lucas looked happier than he did himself !
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

brokencrossbar1

Lucas is Mr Positive!  Dead man walking?  If only someone would shoot him from the stands the club could at least claim the insurance!  C'mon QPR he would fit you lovely!

laoislad

He didn't seem to give a f**k himself either as he hardly celebrated,I'd say he knows he will be with West Ham or some club next season.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Carmen Stateside

It was a howler from the keeper, not a goal to be jumping around celebrating about, add in the fact its already 4-0.
Great performance all round yesterday and was happy for Maxi getting the 3 goals and the match ball.  Still think he has a place in the squad for next season. 

spuds

Maxi would be a good squad player now that he is settled at club, no shortage of experience. Dalglish could be the man to get him getting more involved and hungry. No harm having a fellow spanish speaking south American to keep Suarez company either.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Capt Pat

Maxi can play a bit, yesterdays hat trick, world cup goal against Mexico, many caps for Argentina. In fact there is a lot of talent already in the Liverpool squad if they got the finger out and started playing to the best of their abilities. Joe Cole, Poulsen, Glen Johnson etc. Ngog can be sent to Accrington Stanley for a bag of doughnuts.

King Kenny

Emotional stuff today with Avi Cohens young lad scoring the winner for Bolton.  Your aul fella would have been proud.  YNWA.