The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

That's a bit unfair AZ... He's hardly gone missing in several big games!! Yes against the celtics last year he wasn't great but he carried the cavs to the playoffs in the years before that

Minder

He would be good for defending corners.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Quote from: new devil on April 06, 2011, 10:13:40 PM
That's a bit unfair AZ... He's hardly gone missing in several big games!! Yes against the celtics last year he wasn't great but he carried the cavs to the playoffs in the years before that

Yes he's carried them to the playoffs, but he has disappeared in big playoff games. The Celtics was the worst and most recent.

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on April 06, 2011, 10:06:14 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on April 06, 2011, 10:03:56 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 06, 2011, 10:02:23 PM
Quote from: Minder on April 06, 2011, 10:01:36 PM
LeBron James to buy a stake in Liverpool  :o

Who he?

Best basketball player about (well apart from Kobe!)

Never heard of him! Why he investing in Liverpool?

You know all these XFactor shites but you don't know LeBron.. christ almighty RLL!!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

deiseach

Chris Rock will have a field day with this. "LeBron is rich. The white guy who writes his checks and gifts him little bits of soccer clubs is wealthy."

J70

Quote from: gawa316 on April 06, 2011, 10:08:39 PM

No idea, 1st I've heard of it. Minder will have to enlighten us?

He's only the biggest star in American sports!! :P

EC Unique

Quote from: ross4life on April 06, 2011, 10:45:37 PM

Who he?

You know all these XFactor shites but you don't know LeBron.. christ almighty RLL!!

Does it really suprise you Ross. The tabloids do not cover American sports you know.

Bingo

Quote from: EC Unique on April 07, 2011, 12:46:46 PM

Who he?

Does it really suprise you Ross. The tabloids do not cover American sports you know.

The Chuckle Brothers are in town  ;D

highorlow

I know I butted in on ye soccer lads a few times where I judged Torres as not been a good player.

It looks as if my judgement has been vindicated as he isn't worthy of playing in the premier league.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

gawa316

Quote from: highorlow on April 07, 2011, 02:21:42 PM
I know I butted in on ye soccer lads a few times where I judged Torres as not been a good player.

It looks as if my judgement has been vindicated as he isn't worthy of playing in the premier league.

Yeah but he is having good craic in the changing room

Dave

Quote from: EC Unique on April 07, 2011, 12:46:46 PM

Who he?

Seriously ECUnique/ross4life what ages are you two guys? You spout some amount of horse dung between ye.

GalwayBayBoy

Don't know if it was mentioned elsewhere but Agger was ruled out for the rest of the season a few days ago. Unfortunately he's as big a sicknote as Torres was.

Pretty dull end to the season coming up. Seems like we're going to see lots of new faces arrive during the Summer though. Hopefully good ones.

Bingo

Yeah, most of the chat on any forums is about the current needs to improve the squad and get rid of the rubbish.

Spearing looks like signing a new 3 year deal, I suppose he'd be a irregular squad player at best and given his age, best to sign him up to get a decent fee in a year or two.

Looks like we will have Carra, Skrtel, Soto, Wilson as our back 4 for rest of season with Aurelio in and out when fit. Maybe spearing or even Shelvey will get a run as full back or Robinson/Flanagan will get a run out which be no harm once they didn't do so against the top teams and get a roasting.

Norf Tyrone

Liverpool special in 4-4-2 this month.

F**king ruining a good read for me.  ;D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Minder

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on April 07, 2011, 04:16:28 PM
Don't know if it was mentioned elsewhere but Agger was ruled out for the rest of the season a few days ago. Unfortunately he's as big a sicknote as Torres was.

Pretty dull end to the season coming up. Seems like we're going to see lots of new faces arrive during the Summer though. Hopefully good ones.

They should try and sell Agger in the summer, as good as he is, he misses too many games.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"