The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

1-0 down. Typical Stoke goal. Long throw. Pinball in the box and it's forced in.

Puckoon

Why does someone as good in the air as gerrard take the corners?

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Puckoon on November 13, 2010, 07:06:20 PM
Why does someone as good in the air as gerrard take the corners?

I wouldn't mind but his corners aren't even that good. Should have been off them years ago.

Geoff Tipps

Absolute sh*te. Stoke deserved it. Couldn't take a single positive from that game.

Carmen Stateside

The Real Laoislad

Totally deserved win for Stoke can't complain about that.
Can have plenty of complaints about that disgraceful showing from Liverpool though.
Every single one of them were pure dung.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Maybe RLL should have waiting to clean the shed out for this game?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 13, 2010, 07:24:51 PM
Worst i have ever seen. Hodgson has to go.

Agreed. The last few results just papered over the cracks. This team can't move forward under Hodgson. Simple as.

Hedley Lamarr

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

Game went as I expected although thought we might nick a draw. Stoke will make every game especially at home a war and you have to be prepared to battle with them if you want to get something from there.

Carmen Stateside

I was willing to give him a chance after the last few results indicated things may be improving. But as you say it was paper cracks etc.  Tactics are totally negative. Players are not responding to him. Woy out!!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 13, 2010, 07:32:14 PM
I'm going to the pub before BC1 logs on

:D :D
Hes been f**king right all along! Wonder what Minus thought?

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 13, 2010, 07:28:43 PM
Game went as I expected although thought we might nick a draw. Stoke will make every game especially at home a war and you have to be prepared to battle with them if you want to get something from there.

Nick a draw, are you serious?  Liverpool never created one chance in the second half, the stoke keeper didnt have to make one save.  Stoke dominated Liverpool and where very comfortable.  3 wins in a row including chelsea and the next 3 games where against Wigan, Stoke & West Ham.  You would have been looking 9 points from these 3 games and that would have actually pushed you well up into the top 4 in my opinion but they f**k it up.  Players look disinterested

Only positive was that Lucas got sent off at the end and at least he will be suspended for a few games, shite player.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!