The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abble

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on December 16, 2009, 07:42:29 PM
i really hope gerrard is in cm and not aurelio here. if aurelio is then i f**king give up on aquilani.

doesnt take much for you to give up on someone

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: Abble on December 16, 2009, 07:54:36 PM
Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on December 16, 2009, 07:42:29 PM
i really hope gerrard is in cm and not aurelio here. if aurelio is then i f**king give up on aquilani.

doesnt take much for you to give up on someone

i dont mean him as a player specifically i mean everything to do with him ie him not starting/hoping he will start/hoping he will be good/rafa

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Lady GAA GAA

Abble

have to say, v happy at the way n'gog is progressing

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 16, 2009, 09:59:14 PM
3 points just

Nervey at the back yes, but some encouraging signs.  With a bit more confidence they will push on and challenge for 3rd spot and not just 4th.  When you see the Burnley reult tonight you want to give them a good run of shaking >:(

6 points before the Villa game are vital.  They will beat Stoke but will drop points against Arsenal.  I reckon it will be a draw.  Fulham will takle points off Spurs and I actually think Blackburn will too so going into the game they could be well in with a shout of getting clear into top 4.  If they do I reckon they will stay there and push on for 3rd.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 16, 2009, 10:15:58 PM
3 points just

Nervey at the back yes, but some encouraging signs.  With a bit more confidence they will push on and challenge for 3rd spot and not just 4th.  When you see the Burnley reult tonight you want to give them a good run of shaking >:(

6 points before the Villa game are vital.  They will beat Stoke but will drop points against Arsenal.  I reckon it will be a draw.  Fulham will takle points off Spurs and I actually think Blackburn will too so going into the game they could be well in with a shout of getting clear into top 4.  If they do I reckon they will stay there and push on for 3rd.

The delusion runs deep in this one  ;D
#newbridgeornowhere

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Dinny Breen on December 16, 2009, 10:20:43 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 16, 2009, 10:15:58 PM
3 points just

The delusion runs deep in this one  ;D

We'll see in May Dinny ;D

HS, which Lotto club or National ;)

redhugh

Far from special performance, but points in the bag is the most important thing at the minute.Thought N'gog had a great first half and looked like his confidence is starting to come.Thought Insua looked good going forward,but still far from the finished article.
What do ye make of the talk about Van Horsehead?