The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Mane does seem to be going to Bayern all the same.

Will Klopp look for an out and out centre forward and still use a combination of Jota, Firminho, Diaz and Salah on the wings?

Armamike

Do a swap for Lewandowski!  There's not too many of his quality available this summer.
That's just, like your opinion man.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: johnnycool on June 01, 2022, 10:27:16 AM
Mane does seem to be going to Bayern all the same.

Will Klopp look for an out and out centre forward and still use a combination of Jota, Firminho, Diaz and Salah on the wings?
Mane has already been replaced with Diaz coming in January.
The player that comes in to 'replace' Mane will more likely be a replacement for Salah when he goes
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

gawa316

Real Madrid release a statement on the treatment of their fans and all round organizational chaos...Doesn't look like they checked in with the 2 bucks on here to get the real story

Armamike

Quote from: gawa316 on June 03, 2022, 03:19:52 PM
Real Madrid release a statement on the treatment of their fans and all round organizational chaos...Doesn't look like they checked in with the 2 bucks on here to get the real story

I think the ticketless fans theory has been put to bed for now. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armamike on June 03, 2022, 09:16:51 PM

So can we talk about the match now? And is Salah going also?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armamike

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 03, 2022, 09:51:17 PM
Quote from: Armamike on June 03, 2022, 09:16:51 PM

So can we talk about the match now? And is Salah going also?

There's not a lot to talk about.  As predicted, if Liverpool were going to win they needed to be clinical with half chances.  They weren't and Real hung in, as they did this season, and took the one chance that presented itself. The result had a feeling of inevitability after that.  Fantastic season though.

Salah will in all likelihood leave next summer or before.  The club will not pay him exorbitant money above others and rightly so.  They'd only lose the dressing room.  In an ideal world I'd sell him now rather than let him dictate things by running down his contract.  We've seen at OT what happens when players get too much power.

RedHand88

If Salah wants 450k or whatever it is he can go. He will not hold the club to ransom. Liverpool FC are far bigger than a 30 year Mo Salah. The way he has handled this saga has left alot to be desired.

Ghost

The old reports about him not being opposed to joining another Premier league club next summer didn't seem to gather the traction his representatives were looking for.

Milltown Row2

I can't see Klopp allowing a distributive changing room, thinking he's going to need another younger Henderson type player too...

be an interesting summer to see how Liverpool and the rest try and compete in the transfer market
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

They've gone very quiet about it  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

Darwin Nunez supposedly coming in then.

Hardly know anything about him. He's gonna be the greatest player in PL history however.  8)

gawa316

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 09, 2022, 02:35:32 PM

Hardly know anything about him. He's gonna be the greatest player in PL history however.  8)

Seen him twice against us and he looked the business...I thought Utd were after him?

RedHand88

Quote from: gawa316 on June 09, 2022, 02:57:25 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 09, 2022, 02:35:32 PM

Seen him twice against us and he looked the business...I thought Utd were after him?

They are. Hence the big opening offer from Liverpool. They want this done and dusted before United start bidding against them.
26 goals in 28 games last season is not to be sniffed at.