The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

laoislad

Klavan   ;D assisted by Lovern!
Fantastic win.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70

That's a pair of very nice wins in the last couple of days! ;D

laoislad

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on January 01, 2018, 04:53:24 PM
Klavan   ;D assisted by Lovern!
Fantastic win.

Type of goal we usually concede... very satisfying that!

J70

On the not so bright side, that's the second game in a week where Liverpool have conceded a back post header with Joe Gomez ball watching.

Cunny Funt

Great run of form Liverpool are on finding different ways to win while rotating the team. My money will be on Liverpool to end Man Citys unbeaten run in 2 weeks time.

Minder

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 01, 2018, 05:02:46 PM
Great run of form Liverpool are on finding different ways to win while rotating the team. My money will be on Liverpool to end Man Citys unbeaten run in 2 weeks time.

Would need Salah back for that
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: J70 on January 01, 2018, 04:58:21 PM
On the not so bright side, that's the second game in a week where Liverpool have conceded a back post header with Joe Gomez ball watching.

I thought the same, Gomez caught cold ball watching
Good result
Burnley are grinders and to come out of there with 3 points with the team they started is good
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

gawa316

StGallsGAA

Skiing at present but glad to know I'm missed.   ;D Yet another jammy win by all accounts.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 01, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
Skiing at present but glad to know I'm missed.   ;D Yet another jammy win by all accounts.

Ye can't beat the late jammy wins. United under Ferguson made an art form of it!!

supersub

Quote from: TabClear on January 01, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 01, 2018, 02:25:49 PM
Doubt too many would have predicted that line up.

Mig
TAA
Klavan
Lovren
Gomez
Can
Gini
Lallana
Ox
Mane
Solanke

That's weak.  Need to win to keep pressure on the teams around us.  Hard to see too many goals today?    Why no Robertson?

It's not weak though. In relative terms, when Liverpool played a so called second string in previous years there would have been a few teenagers and a lot of inexperience - the team which was put out today could compete against most top flight opposition.

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 01, 2018, 05:43:00 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 01, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

Ye can't beat the late jammy wins. United under Ferguson made an art form of it!!
Ain't nothing better than a last minute of injury time winner alright!
Arsenal v Chelsea on Wednesday now. Hopefully they'll both kick lumps out of each other and game ends up a draw.