Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 09, 2017, 03:13:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2017, 02:58:38 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 09, 2017, 02:49:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2017, 02:40:09 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 09, 2017, 02:38:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2017, 01:41:19 PM
Quote from: stew on September 09, 2017, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: GJL on September 09, 2017, 01:23:34 PM
A spanking on the cards here. Harsh red is going to ruin the game.

Never a red for me and you are right, game ruined!

Team selection questionable from Klopp today.

Never red?? Behave, if a players foot/heel makes contact with a players head it's a red.. dangerous play regardless of intent

so you are saying every time a players head and foot come in contact during the season should be a red card?
Wise up

So it wasn't a red?
I dont think thats a red card no.
Can you answer my question?

I think that tackle is a red all day long... so if that tackle happens in any game it's a red... does that answer your question?

No it doesnt.

You said:

if a players foot/heel makes contact with a players head it's a red.. dangerous play regardless of intent

I dont agree with that at all.

Ok we'll agree to disagree... the sending off probably masked a poor performance up to that point anyways
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2017, 03:16:46 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 09, 2017, 03:13:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2017, 02:58:38 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 09, 2017, 02:49:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2017, 02:40:09 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 09, 2017, 02:38:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2017, 01:41:19 PM
Quote from: stew on September 09, 2017, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: GJL on September 09, 2017, 01:23:34 PM
A spanking on the cards here. Harsh red is going to ruin the game.

Never a red for me and you are right, game ruined!

Team selection questionable from Klopp today.

Never red?? Behave, if a players foot/heel makes contact with a players head it's a red.. dangerous play regardless of intent

so you are saying every time a players head and foot come in contact during the season should be a red card?
Wise up

So it wasn't a red?
I dont think thats a red card no.
Can you answer my question?

I think that tackle is a red all day long... so if that tackle happens in any game it's a red... does that answer your question?

No it doesnt.

You said:

if a players foot/heel makes contact with a players head it's a red.. dangerous play regardless of intent

I dont agree with that at all.

Ok we'll agree to disagree... the sending off probably masked a poor performance up to that point anyways

I think Klopp is great, I would be concerned that he thought Liverpool played on Tuesday night rather than Wednesday, this should never happen at his level, I am shocked because it speaks to a lack of preparation from Klopp and the top managers of which he is one, would never have that happen, maybe he was rattled but it would be worrying if I was a Liverpool fan.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: laoislad on September 09, 2017, 02:52:49 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 09, 2017, 02:49:45 PM
Liverpool will miss Mane's contribution.  Just as well they have Coutinho back in the starting 11 and 100% committed!  ;)
Good to see your halting site got its Wi-Fi back working.

Racism still alive and well in Laois!    ::). When the travelling community visit Laois the quality of housing in the county actually improves!  ;D

Syferus

Whatever about Arsenal, Liverpool have patented false promise these last three decades.

Mickey Linden

Someone said that was biggest defeat in Liverpool's history???

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Mickey Linden on September 09, 2017, 10:13:00 PM

Well not many top 5 teams lose by more than 5 goals.  Except when Arsenal visit Old Trafford when they lose by 4,6 or 8 pretty often it seems!   ;D ;D

Cunny Funt

Lost 6-1 to Stoke a few years ago.

Capt Pat

Well back to Europe Liverpool play Sevilla on Wednesday. Today Hoffenheim beat Bayern Munich 2-0. Liverpool beat Hoffenheim 2-1 at Hoffenheim. Will the real Liverpool team please stand up.

Syferus

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 10, 2017, 12:26:56 AM
Well back to Europe Liverpool play Sevilla on Wednesday. Today Hoffenheim beat Bayern Munich 2-0. Liverpool beat Hoffenheim 2-1 at Hoffenheim. Will the real Liverpool team please stand up.

Oh ffs.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Cunny Funt on September 09, 2017, 10:56:31 PM

Noooo!  Liverpool fans try to airbrush that one as it was Stevie Me's last game!  The ultimate humiliation to crown a career underpinned by failure in the only league that matters!   ;D ;D

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 10, 2017, 01:06:53 AM

Noooo!  Liverpool fans try to airbrush that one as it was Stevie Me's last game!  The ultimate humiliation to crown a career underpinned by failure in the only league that matters!   ;D ;D

At least Stevie stuck with his home club and didn't run off seeking medals anywhere else StGallsGAA!!!!!  ;)

stew

Steven Gerrard was one of the most unselfish players in English football history, I for one am delighted he never won a EPL title but to mention failure in connection with this legendary player is ridiculous and downright stupid! And that from a United fan.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on September 10, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

At least Stevie stuck with his home club and didn't run off seeking medals anywhere else StGallsGAA!!!!!  ;)

So the transfer request when he wanted to join Chelsea in 2005 didn't happen then? 

The club then threw the kitchen sink to keep him at post CL 2005 and in the next 10 years he delivered zilch!

TabClear

Only just got round to watching the "highlights" of the City game. Really poor even before the red card. By the laws of the game it was a red but does seem a harsh rule.

That ended it as a contest but it was worrying how open Liverpool were down the middle. Assuming a 3 match ban for Mane its time for Couthino to mend a few bridges!