The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: The Stallion on May 21, 2017, 10:41:56 PM
I have already responded to calls for me to name a replacement. Please see my previous responses.

Sorry, must have been on Holidays when you responded. You have a lot of posts for me to go through - just say who you named.

The Stallion

Hope you enjoyed your holidays. I trust you are fully refreshed, full of energy, and looking forward to trawling through my posts.

From the Bunker

Quote from: The Stallion on May 22, 2017, 12:46:06 PM
Hope you enjoyed your holidays. I trust you are fully refreshed, full of energy, and looking forward to trawling through my posts.

Hi, just had a look through your posts. Took a bit of time. Nobody mentioned! Might you have deleted the post you are talking about? You don't seem very confident in your Replacement when you have me trawling through your posts to find him?

The Stallion

Him? Quite presumptuous there, would you be a misogynist perchance?

I'm sorry you were unable to find the posts where I have addressed this question previously.

dclane

Quote from: The Stallion on May 22, 2017, 03:38:30 PM
Him? Quite presumptuous there, would you be a misogynist perchance?

I'm sorry you were unable to find the posts where I have addressed this question previously.
Why not just tell us who you would have instead of Klopp?
I'm off today so have all day to wait. Go on tell us....
I'm new but have been reading the board for a few months but have never seen you mention any manager who you want to take over from him...

Go on we're all waiting ...

Gabriel_Hurl

Can people stop engaging with him?

He offers absolutely nothing to the thread.

Ignore him and he'll go away.

The Stallion

Hi dclane. Welcome to the board. As I have previously stated, without ascertaining each prospective manager's views on a range of matters, i am unable to determine whether they meet my desired criteria. Apologies if this disappoints you but I hope it doesn't prevent you from enjoying your day off.

The Stallion

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 22, 2017, 03:52:07 PM
Can people stop engaging with him?

He offers absolutely nothing to the thread.

Ignore him and he'll go away.

I won't go away Gabriel, even if every poster on here ignores me. But by all means follow your own advice and ignore my existence.

dclane

Quote from: The Stallion on May 22, 2017, 03:54:02 PM
Hi dclane. Welcome to the board. As I have previously stated, without ascertaining each prospective manager's views on a range of matters, i am unable to determine whether they meet my desired criteria. Apologies if this disappoints you but I hope it doesn't prevent you from enjoying your day off.
You must have a name in mind. If you're so sure Klopp isn't up to the job it's strange to be so vocal against him if you haven't a replacement or two in mind.
So who are these managers who would do a better job that Liverpool FC could realistically hire?
You seem to think a female manager could do the job so can you give us a few options there also?
Thanks. I'll be here waiting for your reply.

The Stallion

I have a 5 yr old niece who could probably do as well as Klopp. I'm not sure if she has her coaching badges though.

dec

The Stallion

I'll try my best Dec. Thanks for the advice

dclane

Quote from: The Stallion on May 22, 2017, 04:18:15 PM
I have a 5 yr old niece who could probably do as well as Klopp. I'm not sure if she has her coaching badges though.
Good for her,she has a bright future in the game ahead of her I'm sure.
For now though as you said she hasn't her coaching badges yet so I'm still waiting on a name or names of managers whom you would deem good enough to take over from Klopp and who Liverpool FC could realistically hire?
Thanks. I'll be waiting for your reply.

JoG2

Low and behold, a 'new' poster emerges to engage with the resident bin lid. Whoever runs this place, you're better than this surely

And yes, the Shetland did mock and belittle the Hillsborough tragedy as a couple of others (tabclear and Milltown I think it was) mentioned. The post has been deleted, and the calls by him for people of prove it, absolutely pathetic. As I said a couple of days ago, a train wreck of a thread

The Stallion

Quote from: dclane on May 22, 2017, 04:29:34 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on May 22, 2017, 04:18:15 PM
Good for her,she has a bright future in the game ahead of her I'm sure.
For now though as you said she hasn't her coaching badges yet so I'm still waiting on a name or names of managers whom you would deem good enough to take over from Klopp and who Liverpool FC could realistically hire?
Thanks. I'll be waiting for your reply.

I have already stated that without ascertaining prospective managers' views I am unable to provide you with a list.

This seems to be problematic for you. Out of curiosity, did you book today off specifically to ask a question repeatedly which I've already answered?