Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Avondhu star on March 04, 2017, 11:24:25 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 04, 2017, 09:11:10 PM
Wijnaldum blossoming into a very good player, some set of lungs on him
You should see the lungs on his sister

Brendan Rodgers probably has already.

on the sideline

Criticised them last week and rightly so, but that was more like it yesterday. The difference it makes when the front four are in form is unbelievable. Along with that thought the midfield was very good and most pleasingly after Leicester we were the more aggressive team and won the 50/50s (though winning 50/50s wouldn't be something that Arsenal team would be associated with to be fair).

Let's hope it's continued next time out against another team who will be out to frustrate them and who will definitely be up for the physical battle.

trileacman

Countinho butchered a simple Tap in that firminio tidied up thank god. Mignolet was shite enough for welbecks goal. Just lay down for it.

Lovey finish by winaldum, really top class.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Far East

On the whole, are St Galls and the Stallion same person question? I would doubt it! St Galls genuinely tries to be funny and fails with spectacular regularity. This is common behaviour amongst Frankies and Spides like himself.  The Stallion is a much stranger type of troll.  He attempts to disguise his lack of intelligence by using the same 3/4 compound/complex words in his posts which, are themselves, as identical as they are boring.  He would make a much better psych case than he does a troll.  The only thing St Galls and The Stallion have in common is their support of the Salford based soccer franchise.

The Stallion

Again. I am a Liverpool supporter, not Man Utd. At least you didn't wrongly accuse me of being a Tyrone supporter too though. Could it be you're showing signs of learning?

By the way, if you're having problems with some complex words, please point them out and I'll do my best to simplify them for you.

The Stallion

On the subject of "psych cases" though, you managed 5 consecutive posts obsessing about my identity lol:

General discussion / Re: The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread
« on: Today at 05:32:08 AM »
On the whole, are St Galls and the Stallion same person question? I would doubt it! St Galls genuinely tries to be funny and fails with spectacular regularity. This is common behaviour amongst Frankies and Spides like himself.  The Stallion is a much stranger type of troll.  He attempts to disguise his lack of intelligence by using the same 3/4 compound/complex words in his posts which, are themselves, as identical as they are boring.  He would make a much better psych case than he does a troll.  The only thing St Galls and The Stallion have in common is their support of the Salford based soccer franchise.
ReplyQuoteNotify
« on: March 02, 2017, 06:49:53 PM »
This amateur troll's knowledge is as shallow as his Tyrone gene pool.  A Man utd fan who hasn't offered a relevant opinion since he started his pollution of these threads. He repeats the same shite, ad infinitum and is continually acknowledged by Liverpool fans. Surely it's time to stop acknowledging his drivel. Ignore this child and he may even find the time to pass a GCSE.
ReplyQuoteNotify
« on: February 23, 2017, 02:24:47 AM »
Why do you continually feed the Man Utd supporting troll from the shallower end of the Tyrone gene pool? (and that's pretty dam shallow!)
ReplyQuoteNotify
General discussion / Re: Best Stand-up Comedian
« on: February 21, 2017, 04:54:52 AM »
Just add it to the ever growing list of things you don't understand.  Don't be too hard on yourself, it goes with the territory amongst Tyrone and Man Utd 'fans'.
ReplyQuoteNotify
« on: February 05, 2017, 10:57:27 AM »
You judge the entirety of a man's success mid season? Even for an inbred Tyrone/Man Utd fan, that's ludicrous. You are, as you always have been, a ballbeg of the highest order.

Far East

You're still a Tyrone fan btw.  Also, you appear to have no idea what complex/compound words and sentences mean in terms of the English language and correct use of parts of speech.  I don't blame you, with a gene pool as shallow as yours it's a wonder you can turn on a laptop.

manfromdelmonte

laoislad

Quote from: trileacman on March 05, 2017, 11:32:02 PM
Countinho butchered a simple Tap in that firminio tidied up thank god. Mignolet was shite enough for welbecks goal. Just lay down for it.

Lovey finish by winaldum, really top class.
I thought Mignolet should have done a bit better on their goal alright.
In fairness to Mignolet though he did make a great save from Giroud's header.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Stallion

Hi Far East. I am not from Tyrone. What makes you think I am?

Taylor

Fair play for Saturdays result.
Totally deserved it and the manager got selection spot on.

Can they now do it against a team who they have to break down?

Imagine being an Arsenal fan.Jesus  :'(

laoislad

Greatest hat trick of all time. 6 years ago today..
AKA the 6 yard hat trick!

https://youtu.be/vxWq8QiDHZ0
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me