The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Glad to see more people accepting their inability to tolerate differing opinions here.  Recognising your limitations is key to overcoming them.

Billys Boots

Quote from: The Stallion on March 03, 2017, 11:53:50 AM
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

That feels strangely warm and tingly.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

The Stallion

Thank you.

Hopefully we can reach a position where all those unwilling to hear opinions they don't agree with ignore my posts, and those who can accept that not everyone thinks the same way can get on with debate and discussion without tantrums.

Taylor

Stallion - while I dont agree with all of your opinions I will tolerate them and get into a discussion/debate with you when I feel it is necessary.

The Stallion

Thank you Taylor. It is a pity most of my fellow Liverpool supporters are too sensitive to accept dissenting opinions, but perhaps they are wounded from having put all their faith in the incompetent German Martin O'Neill.

J70

Posts with actual real substance are welcomed by most people, I would think.

The Stallion

Seems not J70. I have been abused repeatedly on here simply for giving my honest opinion on Klopp and detailing precisely his mistakes. An opinion which people are belatedly beginning to admit was an accurate assessment.

laoislad

Something to do for ten mins on a wet Friday afternoon.

I got 17/20 which I'm disappointed about! One of those that when you see the answers you wonder how did I not think of him!
https://www.balls.ie/football/friday-quiz-name-20-players-scored-premier-league-goals-liverpool-360331
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TabClear

Quote from: laoislad on March 03, 2017, 03:23:41 PM
Something to do for ten mins on a wet Friday afternoon.

I got 17/20 which I'm disappointed about! One of those that when you see the answers you wonder how did I not think of him!
https://www.balls.ie/football/friday-quiz-name-20-players-scored-premier-league-goals-liverpool-360331

18.  Missed two relatively recent ones ;D

laoislad

Don't be giving the answers away!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Stallion

20. Surprised some people didn't get 20, there weren't any really obscure names in there.

TabClear

Quote from: laoislad on March 03, 2017, 04:12:53 PM
Don't be giving the answers away!

Aye realised that so edited the post. Can't believe I missed a 50 goal man

quit yo jibbajabba

19. missed the girlfriend beater

The Stallion

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Billys Boots on March 03, 2017, 11:35:25 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on March 03, 2017, 12:28:23 AM
Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 02, 2017, 10:52:36 PM
How did you ignore someone on here? :D

Click on "Profile"

Then "Modify Profile" - "Buddies/Ignore list....." - "Edit Ignore List"

In the box at the bottom type in the members name you want to ignore and add them to your ignore list.

Thanks Seanie, it's been a while since I had to edit my troll list - he's in good company.
Cheers MS...its bad when you'd rather see posts from a United fan from Sligo  ;)