The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Didn't see it, but that's another very important/great result. With Spurs drawing as well it's great...

Minder

Might not win it but they are great to watch & will score goals against anyone in the league.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on October 29, 2016, 11:10:10 PM
Might not win it but they are great to watch & will score goals against anyone in the league.
It's good to genuinely be in the mix again albeit with a long way to go. Plenty of quality in the top 4 or 5 teams so if Liverpool can keep it up it'll be an interesting run in.

gawa316

Could've easily have been 8...only worrying thing is letting teams back into games, when they haven't had a kick all game.

The Stallion

Klopp has Liverpool a complete shambles defensively. Pity he didnt see fit to buy a proper left back or a good keeper with that 60 odd million he spent in the Summer.

Luckily players he didn't buy like Coutinho and Firmino have been carrying Liverpool and should be good enough to compensate for Klopp's ineptitude and drag Liverpool to a top 4 spot.

trileacman

Quote from: The Stallion on October 30, 2016, 11:42:32 AM
Klopp has Liverpool a complete shambles defensively. Pity he didnt see fit to buy a proper left back or a good keeper with that 60 odd million he spent in the Summer.

Luckily players he didn't buy like Coutinho and Firmino have been carrying Liverpool and should be good enough to compensate for Klopp's ineptitude and drag Liverpool to a top 4 spot.

;D ;D ;D

You're a gas bastard. Maybe you're right and Klopp may not be a managerial genius but I'll say this, he's impossible not to like. Your hatred of him is fcking surreal.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

The Stallion

Impossible not to like? Perhaps, if you like clowns who wildly celebrate failing to win a home game against a poor side.

Or if you like your manager to waste millions without adequately addressing key weaknesses in the side.

Personally he seems like a grinning idiot to me. But I respect your opinion

imtommygunn

So if liverpool get into the top four you reckon nothing to do with klopp??

J70

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 30, 2016, 04:07:37 PM

Of course, because celebrating the West Brom draw... Caulker up front in injury time... Mignolet contract... those all outweigh everything else.

Minder

He is doing a very good job, it's impossible to deny it

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: J70 on October 30, 2016, 04:16:42 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 30, 2016, 04:07:37 PM

Of course, because celebrating the West Brom draw... Caulker up front in injury time... Mignolet contract... those all outweigh everything else.

You forgot about not buying a left back!!

imtommygunn

To be fair he really should have bought a proper left back!

Minder

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 30, 2016, 05:06:35 PM

I would say he looked, must not have seen anyone he fancied

Thy Kingdom Come

Quote from: Minder on October 30, 2016, 05:39:52 PM

Or more to the point there were ones he fancied who did not fancy him?

TabClear

Quote from: Thy Kingdom Come on October 30, 2016, 05:41:52 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 30, 2016, 05:39:52 PM

Or more to the point there were ones he fancied who did not fancy him?

I think he wanted Hector but didn't think he was worth the money Cologne were looking.  Fair enough.  Be interesting to see where Gomez features when fully fit. He was very good at lb last year.