The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: gawa316 on November 02, 2016, 06:24:15 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 02, 2016, 12:35:05 PM
That Ings and Joe Gomes back from long term injuries and out straight away. Terrible for the lad but I wonder were they really ready?  Once us bad luck, twice us incompetence. Or am I being harsh?

Incompetence on who's part?

Possibly on the rehab but it appears it's his other knee so I'm probably just being too critical.

trileacman

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 02, 2016, 06:44:27 PM
That Ings and Joe Gomes back from long term injuries and out straight away. Terrible for the lad but I wonder were they really ready?  Once us bad luck, twice us incompetence. Or am I being harsh?

Possibly on the rehab but it appears it's his other knee so I'm probably just being too critical.

Im always bemused how the blame for injuries always falls onto a manager or international setup or medical team and not some lads shitty knee ligaments.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: trileacman on November 02, 2016, 07:19:52 PM

Im always bemused how the blame for injuries always falls onto a manager or international setup or medical team and not some lads shitty knee ligaments.

When you have 2 young lads returning from injuries and then being seriously injured again more or less I think it's a fair question to ask. Were they 100% ready to go? Maybe they were and it was pure bad luck, I'm just throwing it out as a question?

trileacman

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 02, 2016, 07:38:36 PM
Quote from: trileacman on November 02, 2016, 07:19:52 PM

When you have 2 young lads returning from injuries and then being seriously injured again more or less I think it's a fair question to ask. Were they 100% ready to go? Maybe they were and it was pure bad luck, I'm just throwing it out as a question?

If your not ready after nine months you'll never be ready.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

laoislad

All nice and quiet in here fellas. No major dramas happening.  Just going about our business quietly winning matches....
Nice to see our auld buddy Skrtel playing and winning last night.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TabClear

Sunday will tell a tale.  Watford are a physical team and decent upfront.  Would be to go into the international break with another win.  Especially with spurs and arsenal playing each other.

heganboy

Watford are playing well and level on points (if ahead by GD) with Man U- no pushover despite what the bookies say.
I'd expect goals...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Armamike

Watford's a good barometer and will tell us more about how far Liverpool have travelled since last season. Beaten 3 nil by them and bullied a bit by good old Troy Deeney who did a bit of slabbering after the game.
That's just, like your opinion man.

The Stallion

Liverpool should win comfortably.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Armamike on November 04, 2016, 07:30:22 PM
Watford's a good barometer and will tell us more about how far Liverpool have travelled since last season. Beaten 3 nil by them and bullied a bit by good old Troy Deeney who did a bit of slabbering after the game.

That game was in Watford. Liverpool won 2-0 at home. Match on Sunday at Anfield so probably not a good barometer of where they're at.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

#LFC team v @WatfordFC: Karius, Clyne, Lucas, Matip, Milner, Henderson, Can, Lallana, Mane, Coutinho, Firmino #LIVWAT

#LFC subs v @WatfordFC: Mignolet, Klavan, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Ejaria, Origi, Sturridge #LIVWAT

Lovren out with virus

heganboy

Surprised at Lucas in ahead of Klavan.

Seems to be working out all right. Poetry in motion indeed
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

JoG2

I'll say it again,  the movement and energy at times is up there with the best about.  Liverpool are brilliant to watch at the minute.  There would have been some celebration if Lucas had of hit the back of the net!

ONeill

If Liverpool had a striker they'd be some team.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.