The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: gawa316 on August 17, 2016, 10:51:24 PM
Where'd you hear Moreno did it?

It's a muscle strain and supposedly out for a game

From someone who spends a lot of time on twitter!
Hopefully it is rubbish. Would be a shame to see Mane sidelined after a very promising start.
That's just, like your opinion man.

AZOffaly

Do you know who I wish would shut the f**k up? Adam Lallana. He's never fecking out of the papers or on LFC.com talking about expectations, performances, blah blah blah, and then it all goes tits up and he's on talking about regrouping etc etc.

Shut the f**k up, only perform your contracted interviews and even then, shut the f**k up!

HiMucker

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 18, 2016, 11:17:48 AM
Do you know who I wish would shut the f**k up? Adam Lallana. He's never fecking out of the papers or on LFC.com talking about expectations, performances, blah blah blah, and then it all goes tits up and he's on talking about regrouping etc etc.

Shut the f**k up, only perform your contracted interviews and even then, shut the f**k up!
Mods its looks like Stew has hacked AZs account here

AZOffaly

Ha ha. :) Sorry, but it hacks me off. Especially as every time he comes out and says something inane, they end up losing the next game.

Mikhailov

Lads, an unrealistic idea to solve a few of our problems -

1. Sell Benteke for 32M and Sakho for 18M = 50M or thereabouts but minimum 45M

2. Buy Fonte 20M, Bertrand 20M and still have 5-10M left over.

Sell Balotelli as well and buy one other forward as cover to compensate for the loss of Benteke and Balotelli for 10M - 12M max.

Maybe we need some cash in after the spending of the last few months but we could sell a few others also to generate some cash - Lucas, Wisdom, Mario, Markovic, Moreno....(35-40M for the lot)

I know it is unrealistic but we need to reduce the overall playing squad and get funds in to buy fewer higher quality players.

AZOffaly

I'd say there'll be a couple more comings and going alright, but I don't think it will be anything drastic. I'm expecting Benteke and Ballotelli to be gone, but I wouldn't sell Sakho if Klopp is happy to work with him. In fairness they've unloaded Allen, Ibe, Smith, Skrtel and other squad players, so the squad isn't as 'fat' as it has been, which is fine given no European football.

In total they have sold 9 players, loaned 9 players and released 9, including Enrique, Toure and Yesil.

They've replaced them with 7 signings so far, so that's quite  bit ot streamlining.

If they could get in a left back (surprise surprise), I'd be happy to see how things go until Christmas.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote@TonyBarretTimes
Christian Benteke is finally on his way to Crystal Palace who have agreed a £32m package with Liverpool. £27m up front with £5m in add ons.

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

laoislad

The black Andy Carroll gone to Palace.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

He was hopelessly ill-suited to Liverpool from before they even bought him. Doesn't mean he is not a good player. The fault lies with Rodgers and Liverpool. He'll probably score tonnes for Palace.

What's the odds he bangs a couple in when Liverpool go to Selhurst Park? ;D

TabClear

Quote from: J70 on August 18, 2016, 08:28:12 PM
He was hopelessly ill-suited to Liverpool from before they even bought him. Doesn't mean he is not a good player. The fault lies with Rodgers and Liverpool. He'll probably score tonnes for Palace.

What's the odds he bangs a couple in when Liverpool go to Selhurst Park? ;D

Yeah he'll score goals in a team that plays to his strengths. Same as Carroll. Was never going to fir into the klopp philosophy so recouping most of the original fee is good business for both clubs.

Now for Mario

brokencrossbar1

I don't necessarily agree that he'll rip it up for Palace. Andy Carroll has not set the world alight for West Ham, 23 in 80 odd games. Both were bad fits and were never really going to make it.

Also talk of Ings going on loan, I suppose with the lack of Euro football there may be a fair few kicking their heels!

StGallsGAA

Christian Benteke is finally on his way to Crystal Palace who have agreed a £32m package with Liverpool. £27m up front with £5m in add ons.

You can kiss goodbye to this ever rising to £32M as its dependent on Palace qualifying for Europe.  Benteke will probably have retired and died by the time that happens.

stiffler

Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 18, 2016, 10:50:52 PM

You can kiss goodbye to this ever rising to £32M as its dependent on Palace qualifying for Europe.  Benteke will probably have retired and died by the time that happens.

Only for some dubious refereeing by clattenberg last May, palace may have been in this years Europa.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

laoislad

Sturridge  starts, Miller left back.

LFC v Burnley
Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.