The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angus

Hopes that Liverpool will continue the kind of performance they've shown against Manchester United in Europa League when they play in Premier League. The remaining games are still relevant.

The Stallion

It wasn't a particularly great Liverpool performance. Considering Utd had a terrible team out, 2-0 was a poor result. They should have put the tie to bed, but as it is Utd still have a glimmer of hope.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on March 11, 2016, 11:35:04 AM
It wasn't a particularly great Liverpool performance. Considering Utd had a terrible team out, 2-0 was a poor result. They should have put the tie to bed, but as it is Utd still have a glimmer of hope.

Liverpool will score first and then I can continue to drink Guinness without having to watch the TV in the club and regale about the past club games and how great it was in the 80's
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mikehunt

Would agree, Utd still favourites to go through. They have invested heavily and should be able to cope with a few injuries, Liverpool still relying on free transfers to bolster the squad. Klopp doing a great job getting the best out of a poor squad left behind by Brenton but can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Utd's to lose even at 2-0 down.

GJL

Quote from: mikehunt on March 11, 2016, 12:04:21 PM

Would agree, Utd still favourites to go through. They have invested heavily and should be able to cope with a few injuries, Liverpool still relying on free transfers to bolster the squad. Klopp doing a great job getting the best out of a poor squad left behind by Brenton but can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Utd's to lose even at 2-0 down.

The Stallion

I totally disagree with your assessment, but time will tell I suppose.

mikehunt

Quote from: The Stallion on March 11, 2016, 12:35:24 PM

I agreed with u but now you are disagreeing with me, which means u are disagreeing with yourself. You seem a tad confused pet.

Maroon Manc

I suppose all these players Liverpool bought play for nothing and arrived on free transfers. The £300m spent on players the last 4 years doesn't count.

AZOffaly

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 11, 2016, 01:17:49 PM
What was the net spend? ;)

I'd say a good set of nets would be around about £1000 but don't quote me on that!!

The Stallion

Quote from: mikehunt on March 11, 2016, 01:05:01 PM

I agreed with u but now you are disagreeing with me, which means u are disagreeing with yourself. You seem a tad confused pet.

You agreed with a moronic misinterpretation of my view, presumably in a misguided attempt to be humorous. But feel free to continue in this vein if it brings you joy, I take no offence.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on March 10, 2016, 11:22:51 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 10, 2016, 11:19:51 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on March 10, 2016, 11:03:29 PM
Just shows what a shrewd manager can do with less resources. That win's on Klopp. He's a dinger. Wait until he gets his own players in.

I've asked numerous times..... How much money will Klopp get to spend?? If he has to sell players will he get much for what's on offer??

How are you supposed to know though? You hear numbers quoted in the media but it's mostly likely bullshit and Klopp/Ayre/Henry are hardly going to come out and say 'we have 80 million or whatever to spend'

This is the thing if Liverpool are going to invest in the ground then they will struggle outlandish money on players they want
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

LOL
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

mikehunt

Quote from: The Stallion on March 11, 2016, 01:49:05 PM

You agreed with a moronic misinterpretation of my view, presumably in a misguided attempt to be humorous. But feel free to continue in this vein if it brings you joy, I take no offence.

You're upset and confused, it's ok pet, probably been a long week for u. Have a rest for yourself and come back all refreshed.

gawa316

Quote from: The Stallion on March 11, 2016, 06:28:28 AM
You're welcome. Of course the alternative is to simply not get worked up by a stranger's opinions on football on the internet.

Who's getting worked up pal? I just see it like fast forwarding through the ads