The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 13, 2015, 04:04:40 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 13, 2015, 03:58:14 PM
http://www.teamtalk.com/news/ancelotti-snubbed-liverpool-before-klopp-took-job-harry

'Arry the pot stirrer! 😈

'Arry in trying to make himself relevant shocker!

I like Arry, he keeps things interesting, I just wish Klopp was there in Fergies time, imagine the craic watching those two go at it, Fergie just abused the Spaniard when he was at Liverpool, that Fact interview was one of the most bizarre football interviews ever, Ferguson laughed his arse off and knew he had him, United went on a roll and Liverpool folded like a tent after that interview, even Stevie G was embarrassed for him and him his Captain.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

deiseach

Must be a different Harry Redknapp to the one who said Sam Allardyce wouldn't want the Sunderland job. That Harry hadn't a clue what he was talking about.

Minder

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 07:15:02 PM
http://www.teamtalk.com/news/ancelotti-snubbed-liverpool-before-klopp-took-job-harry

'Arry the pot stirrer! 😈

I like Arry, he keeps things interesting, I just wish Klopp was there in Fergies time, imagine the craic watching those two go at it, Fergie just abused the Spaniard when he was at Liverpool, that Fact interview was one of the most bizarre football interviews ever, Ferguson laughed his arse off and knew he had him, United went on a roll and Liverpool folded like a tent after that interview, even Stevie G was embarrassed for him and him his Captain.

Folded like a tent as in lost one more game to the end of the season I think
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

stew

Quote from: Minder on October 13, 2015, 07:23:14 PM
Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 07:15:02 PM

'Arry the pot stirrer! 😈

Folded like a tent as in lost one more game to the end of the season I think

You are right, I swore I read somewhere were Fergie said they folded and United rolled!

They finished second with 86 point and were four points behind United, 86 is some haul for a second placed team, that would win it some years.

laoislad

Gomez out for the rest of the season after getting injured with England U21s
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: laoislad on October 14, 2015, 07:37:30 PM
Gomez out for the rest of the season after getting injured with England U21s
Disappointing that, he was the sort of player that could really have improved under Klopp.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AZOffaly

Danny Ings out for the rest of the season with an ACL as well, apparently! That's a pity for him, he was one of the lads actually trying this season, and had scored in his last couple of games too.

deiseach

AZOffaly

Au contraire. This is the sort of ruthless efficiency I expect from the Germans.

stew

These international breaks are the shits for club teams.

I think you lot would take a point against the spuds right now if you could, they are playing really well and I cant see anything but a win for Fearons crowd.

AZOffaly

He was injured back at training with Liverpool. Gomez was hurt with England alright.

Yeah, we'd take a draw. In fairness Klopp has been with the team less than 2 days at this stage, with all the lads away, so Spurs would want to be really, really shit to let Liverpool beat them with that sort of build up.

brokencrossbar1

The only good thing is they have a few missing as well

QuoteTottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial  27m27 minutes ago
TEAM NEWS: @RyanMason, @nabilbentaleb42, Son & @pritch_93 out, @ericdier suspended.

Rough luck on Ings but he is the kind that will be back 2 months ahead of time as he is such a hard working bastard.

It's not often new Liverpool managers win their first games though

Kenny (second term) - Lost
Blackpool (A) 1-2

Hodgson - Draw
Arsenal (H) 1-1

Rafa - Draw
Spurs (A) 1-1

GH - Lost
Leeds (H) 1-3

Roy/GH - Win
Southampton (A) 2-1

Roy - Draw
Norwich (A) 2-2

Souness - Won
Norwich (H) 3-1

Kenny - Won
Arsenal (H) 2-0

Fagen - Draw
Wolves (A) 1-1

Paisley - Won
Luton (A) 2-1

Excuses in early!

J70

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 15, 2015, 02:41:43 PM
Danny Ings out for the rest of the season with an ACL as well, apparently! That's a pity for him, he was one of the lads actually trying this season, and had scored in his last couple of games too.

Balls! Ings was looking very promising.