The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Can't see Rodgers surviving now.

Bingo

Fans didn't turn up and players fully supported that as well.

Harmless effort and very blunt up front.

Have the players quit playing for mgt?

From the Bunker

beer baron

Who's going to get the job John Carver'll probably be available?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: beer baron on April 28, 2015, 10:08:16 PM
Who's going to get the job John Carver'll probably be available?
Players don't want to be in the Europa cup and Thursday football.... Holidays on their minds by looks of things.... Hull decent team in fairness and big Brucie would have had they fired up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

According to BBC Balotelli had one touch one touch of the ball in the 2nd half!  :-\

From the Bunker

Now that the chance of 4th is a definite goner time to look at some fringe players, booking holidays and making sure we finish outside the Europa League Places. Looking at Rodgers if he survives the summer it's hard to know where Liverpool can go next season. Of course no European football means giving 100% to the premiership like the 13/14 season. Sturridge has been the biggest liability of the season. Injury wise he has collapsed! Balotelli was the biggest gamble any club could make. He's a sort of luxury player and it's hard to know at this stage what kind of team he would fit into. It certainly is not Liverpool! Maybe Chelski? Maybe Villa?

mikehunt

That's second place gone now. How are we fixed for third?

Armamike

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 28, 2015, 10:29:48 PM
Now that the chance of 4th is a definite goner time to look at some fringe players, booking holidays and making sure we finish outside the Europa League Places. Looking at Rodgers if he survives the summer it's hard to know where Liverpool can go next season. Of course no European football means giving 100% to the premiership like the 13/14 season. Sturridge has been the biggest liability of the season. Injury wise he has collapsed! Balotelli was the biggest gamble any club could make. He's a sort of luxury player and it's hard to know at this stage what kind of team he would fit into. It certainly is not Liverpool! Maybe Chelski? Maybe Villa?

He's not a luxury player, he's just crap!
That's just, like your opinion man.

heganboy

Quote from: StGallsGAA on April 28, 2015, 10:29:04 PM
According to BBC Balotelli had one touch one touch of the ball in the 2nd half!  :-\
he did come off injured
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

deiseach

I'd be raging if I were a Sunderland fan last night. All the wee favours they did for Liverpool last season and they were even willing to take Borini off our hands, and Liverpool run up the white flag against Hull to send them deeper into the mire.

Bingo

Quote from: deiseach on April 29, 2015, 10:01:03 AM
I'd be raging if I were a Sunderland fan last night. All the wee favours they did for Liverpool last season and they were even willing to take Borini off our hands, and Liverpool run up the white flag against Hull to send them deeper into the mire.

On the plus side, Tim Sherwood/Villa aren't owed anything and it put them well in the mix for the drop.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bingo on April 29, 2015, 10:06:07 AM

On the plus side, Tim Sherwood/Villa aren't owed anything and it put them well in the mix for the drop.

That is the only blessing out of this.  I would like to see Villa go down and maybe we could pick up Beneteke on the cheap then!!  I have an completely irrational dislike of that **** Sherwood,  really don't like him.

Bingo

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 29, 2015, 10:38:49 AM

That is the only blessing out of this.  I would like to see Villa go down and maybe we could pick up Beneteke on the cheap then!!  I have an completely irrational dislike of that **** Sherwood,  really don't like him.

We are getting bitter and petty but sure what else have we left!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bingo on April 29, 2015, 10:50:14 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 29, 2015, 10:38:49 AM

We are getting bitter and petty but sure what else have we left!

Bitter and petty is our last vestige of hope!!!!  Junior A top 4 is the only one I will be hoping for now! :P