The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

I thought that was a stone wall peno for Newcastle!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Absolutely. Can anyone really see a clean sheet here?

laoislad

Nice to get the 3 points.
Onto Wembley we go...

JoG2

The del monte suits might get a another run out

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: laoislad on April 13, 2015, 08:39:40 PM
I thought that was a stone wall peno for Newcastle!!
Certain penalty surely, even BR admitted that after the game, as did Joe Allen. Played ok in patches, without creating that many really good chances.I thought Lucas was very good, along with Coutinho.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AZOffaly

Coutinho was excellent in fairness. When he's in that mood, and getting on the ball, he's great. The problem is the better teams don't give him that space, or let him dictate play, so he has to learn how to get himself into a game like that.

I know Lovren had dodgy moments again, and I also know he's a favourite target for criticism, but I actually think there's the makings of a good player there. He's normally comfortable on the ball, he's good in the air, and he can read a game and get in vital interceptions etc. He's just making daft mistakes like the header straight to the newcastle lad, and the wild swipe for the penalty. But I wouldn't give up on him yet.

Sterling should have had a hat trick last night. How can he be such a bad finisher, and at the same time score such a good goal? You'd think he was on the waccy baccy or something :)

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hereiam

Would anyone in their right mind give Stirling 150k a week after missing that chance in front of goal last nite.

JoG2

Quote from: Hereiam on April 14, 2015, 12:34:05 PM
Would anyone in their right mind give Stirling 150k a week after missing that chance in front of goal last nite.

in today's crazy world of football, is Sterling worth half of what Wazza is on? Probably

AZOffaly

Quote from: Orior on April 14, 2015, 12:07:36 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on April 13, 2015, 09:05:54 PM
Absolutely. Can anyone really see a clean sheet here?

Emm... yes

In my defence, that was posted at half time. Easy to see a clean sheet 12 hours later :)

Over the Bar

£100k or £150k a week won't matter to Sterling as it will all go to his crack dealer anyway. 

laoislad

I wonder does he use the same one Rio used before he missed that drugs test.?

deiseach

Quote from: laoislad on April 14, 2015, 01:55:01 PM
I wonder does he use the same one Rio used before he missed that drugs test.?

Now now. Rio did agree to do the test at his convenience. How could anyone possibly object?

Armamike

Quote from: Hereiam on April 14, 2015, 12:34:05 PM

Was thinking the same myself.  Rodgers should play his agent a montage of his greatest misses.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Boycey

Who are pulling the strings in this Sterling circus? Three stories in the one week!

Is it his agent trying to make his position untenable at the club or the club itself trying to pull him back into line