The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo

Quote from: Boycey on April 15, 2015, 10:57:06 AM
Who are pulling the strings in this Sterling circus? Three stories in the one week!

Is it his agent trying to make his position untenable at the club or the club itself trying to pull him back into line

I had thought of this but the paper that's been breaking these photos and videos would never, ever be used by the club.

I'd suspect it either the agent or just his "mates" trying to cash in when he is in the news. When one picture broke, the others followed. These photos have a way of circulating and it only takes one person to cash in. Plus with Ibe now pictured as well I doubt the club would like to unsettle him as well.

Which reminds me, I was sent one last night of a high profile GAA person  :o  :-X

mb80b60

Quote from: Bingo on April 15, 2015, 11:13:35 AM
Who are pulling the strings in this Sterling circus? Three stories in the one week!

Is it his agent trying to make his position untenable at the club or the club itself trying to pull him back into line

I had thought of this but the paper that's been breaking these photos and videos would never, ever be used by the club.

I'd suspect it either the agent or just his "mates" trying to cash in when he is in the news. When one picture broke, the others followed. These photos have a way of circulating and it only takes one person to cash in. Plus with Ibe now pictured as well I doubt the club would like to unsettle him as well.

Which reminds me, I was sent one last night of a high profile GAA person  :o  :-X

Doing what?

Bingo

Quote from: mb80b60 on April 15, 2015, 12:00:16 PM

Doing what?

Doing nothing actually (nor wearing anything though). More the picture shouldn't have been taken but point been more how these things spread so quick on social media, so anyone could leak it to the papers.

muppet

Quote from: Bingo on April 15, 2015, 12:07:50 PM

Doing what?

Doing nothing actually (nor wearing anything though). More the picture shouldn't have been taken but point been more how these things spread so quick on social media, so anyone could leak it to the papers.

I think I heard about this.

Was a gym and a gombshite with a camera (or phone) involved?
MWWSI 2017

Bingo

Quote from: muppet on April 15, 2015, 12:10:53 PM
Quote from: Bingo on April 15, 2015, 12:07:50 PM

Doing what?

I think I heard about this.

Was a gym and a gombshite with a camera (or phone) involved?

That's the one.

AZOffaly

26 years ago today. RIP the 96. YNWA.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Over the Bar

So Rodgers decides to 'warn' Ibe and Sterling with no fine or sanction whatsoever for being caught on camera taking recreational drugs?  That's setting down a marker!

Bingo

Quote from: Over the Bar on April 17, 2015, 11:30:42 AM
So Rodgers decides to 'warn' Ibe and Sterling with no fine or sanction whatsoever for being caught on camera taking recreational drugs?  That's setting down a marker!

:o When did this happen? Coke? Hash? E? LSD? Clue? Crack?

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Bingo on April 17, 2015, 11:36:19 AM

OTB has a very broad definition for recreational drugs!!

Bingo

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 17, 2015, 11:38:46 AM
Quote from: Bingo on April 17, 2015, 11:36:19 AM

OTB has a very broad definition for recreational drugs!!

I think aspirin are likely included in that.

laoislad

Anyone know what time the FA Cup Final is likely to be on?
Got a feckin wedding invitation this morning for the day of the Cup Final  ::) >:(
How inconsiderate of the cnuts to get married that day.
I know they have had it at 5.30 a few times which would be a balls.

Of course it may not bother me at all depending on Sunday's result  :-[
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on April 17, 2015, 12:47:32 PM
Anyone know what time the FA Cup Final is likely to be on?
Got a feckin wedding invitation this morning for the day of the Cup Final  ::) >:(
How inconsiderate of the cnuts to get married that day.
I know they have had it at 5.30 a few times which would be a balls.

Of course it may not bother me at all depending on Sunday's result  :-[

Won't have been decided yet but nailed on to be teatime I'd have thought especially if Liverpool vs Arsenal. The police will have final say, had it been something like Liverpool vs United they'd have been keen on a 3PM start