The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

The leaked fixtures from yesterday were a load of shite so :D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 18, 2014, 09:51:07 AM
tough start, but a good run in if they are in contention towards the end of the season.

They'd a great run in last season also....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

True, I see Palace and Chelsea popping up there again :)

deiseach

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2014, 10:48:58 AM

Someone is taking the piss there, fair play to them.

deiseach

Sweet, two home games around New Year. Throw in a home game in the third round of the FA Cup and we'd have a very productive Christmas stay in Liverpool, more than enough to make up for the (ahem) price that has to be paid.

supersub

Quote from: deiseach on June 18, 2014, 11:06:31 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2014, 10:48:58 AM

Someone is taking the piss there, fair play to them.

Just means we can have the trophy presented at Anfield on 16th May - will make up for the palace game disappointment this season.

AZOffaly

What chance of tickets to Southampton. I'd love to bring the young lad to it. I wonder will they move it for Sky?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2014, 11:44:35 AM
What chance of tickets to Southampton. I'd love to bring the young lad to it. I wonder will they move it for Sky?

Some crack if Lovren and Lallana both jump ship to Anfield as well as Ricky!!!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 18, 2014, 12:25:32 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2014, 11:44:35 AM

Some crack if Lovren and Lallana both jump ship to Anfield as well as Ricky!!!

Barca sniffing around Lovren apparently. Be interesting to see if Koeman can convince any of these Soton lads to stay!

deiseach

Quote from: supersub on June 18, 2014, 11:33:00 AM
Just means we can have the trophy presented at Anfield on 16th May - will make up for the palace game disappointment this season.

This is going to be rehashed as an arrogant prediction come May ;)

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Walter Cronc on June 18, 2014, 12:26:45 PMBarca sniffing around Lovren apparently. Be interesting to see if Koeman can convince any of these Soton lads to stay!

They must have seen the pictures of him by the pool

AZOffaly

When will the TV fixtures be out? I'm going to try my best to get to the Southampton game with him. I presume LFC.com is the best place to get tickets? I have a supporters club card, but it's the international edition I think.

Gabriel_Hurl

It was July 11th last year AZ - so I would assume something similar this season

Bingo

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 19, 2014, 02:57:12 PM
When will the TV fixtures be out? I'm going to try my best to get to the Southampton game with him. I presume LFC.com is the best place to get tickets? I have a supporters club card, but it's the international edition I think.

Not sure if the International card will allow you buy tickets? Plus you'd need two to buy two tickets if it did. You'd be welcome to use my two cards for it but tickets will be hard to get on the initial sale date.

AZOffaly

International card doesn't give you priority for tickets. I might end up having to go Atlas Travel or whatever.