The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on May 22, 2014, 11:07:12 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 22, 2014, 09:58:07 AM
Alot of links in the papers today with Pedro. for the same sort of as lallana, i would say that would be better business
It was Alexis Sanchez  being linked yesterday. I dunno I wouldn't read too much into any of these rumours.

Yeah idle speculation unless of course we could find an equivalent of Shrewdness on this board.
Do we have anyone here with 3 cousins in Liverpool who could pedal us nonsense from Twitter??  ;D

AZOffaly

Jaysus, down on Page 3. Anyway, just announced on Liverpool FC...

"BREAKING NEWS: Brendan Rodgers has today signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool FC! "I am both humbled and privileged to be offered the chance to extend my stay at this great club," the Northern Irishman said"

Obviously he deserves it, but I hope he can keep the momentum going, and he needs to sign well in the summer. It would be very easy to stand still or go backwards.

Armamike

This summer is critical.  Can he succeed where Benitez and Houllier failed? Neither of those two were able to bring in the quality needed at the right time. Hard to know as Rodgers has combined a couple of quality signings with 4-5 dross.  I'm hoping the added attraction of champions league football will help him get more quality in.   
That's just, like your opinion man.

brokencrossbar1

Rodgers is please about his new contract!!!

I hope Ayre is not away off on his Harley f**king about instead of sorting out the deals that need to be done!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 26, 2014, 03:08:01 PM
Jaysus, down on Page 3. Anyway, just announced on Liverpool FC...

"BREAKING NEWS: Brendan Rodgers has today signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool FC! "I am both humbled and privileged to be offered the chance to extend my stay at this great club," the Northern Irishman said"

Obviously he deserves it, but I hope he can keep the momentum going, and he needs to sign well in the summer. It would be very easy to stand still or go backwards.
4 years?

AZOffaly

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Gabriel_Hurl

New training kit and sponsor

This deal is worth £16million a season apparently - add that to the deals with - Dunkin Donuts (£8m a season), Vauxhall (£7m a season), Warrior (£25m a season) and Standard Chartered (£20m a season) - the money is rolling in

muppet

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 28, 2014, 05:42:07 PM
New training kit and sponsor

This deal is worth £16million a season apparently - add that to the deals with - Dunkin Donuts (£8m a season), Vauxhall (£7m a season), Warrior (£25m a season) and Standard Chartered (£20m a season) - the money is rolling in

Funny names for footballers. Warrior is cool, but why is the little lad called Vauxhall?
MWWSI 2017

Milltown Row2

No Suarez in these promotional shots lately?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

God14

That's serious money Gabriel, didn't realise the value of these deals. Standard chartered get much better value than Garuda though..

Seen from a reliable twitter source (if that exists) that Garuda are inline to sponsor the redeveloped main stand as well.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 28, 2014, 06:25:12 PM
No Suarez in these promotional shots lately?

Well - it'd be tough when he's been in hospital having surgery and a wheelchair  ::)