The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

League title nearly in the bag now, they played a lot better than Utd and their league position doesn't do them justice after that performance
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Hope to God Liverpool see this out. When Arsenal went on that winning run in 1998 to win the title, it included four consecutive 1-0 wins in March. I think they're going to do it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

deiseach

Everything under control, never in doubt.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 26, 2014, 10:47:50 PM
You and MR can f**k up  :)

I think they are settling in for some rearguard action. They can try and get something from the year by building Liverpool up for a fall but also pretend they predicted Liverpool as champions if we actually win (Still 3'rd favs by my reckoning).
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

EC Unique

Some craic. The longer this goes on the more fun the failure will be.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: EC Unique on March 26, 2014, 10:54:53 PM

Luckily enough nearly every Liverpool fan would have been delighted with 4th at the beginning of the season. If they finish 2nd or 3rd I reckon I could live with it pretty easily. We were never really expected to be in this position so they have a free shot at it so to speak.

Unless they get to the last game in with a shout and mess it up. Something like that would be a right kick in the plums.

laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 26, 2014, 11:12:24 PM

Luckily enough nearly every Liverpool fan would have been delighted with 4th at the beginning of the season. If they finish 2nd or 3rd I reckon I could live with it pretty easily. We were never really expected to be in this position so they have a free shot at it so to speak.

Not only that but it's non Liverpool fans who are staying we will win it,most Liverpool fans I know and on here are still unsure.
Title contenders indeed but 3rd favourites without a doubt.
3rd place would a fairly decent consolation prize,be better than finishing in no mans land in the mid table that's for sure....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

brokencrossbar1

Nice to be in the conversation and that is good enough for me.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: laoislad on March 26, 2014, 11:25:12 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 26, 2014, 11:12:24 PM

Not only that but it's non Liverpool fans who are staying we will win it,most Liverpool fans I know and on here are still unsure.
Title contenders indeed but 3rd favourites without a doubt.
3rd place would a fairly decent consolation prize,be better than finishing in no mans land in the mid table that's for sure....

I'd love to see Everton get 4'th it would be more salt in Man.Utds wounds and great for Merseyside rivalry.

2'nd or 3'rd won't be a disappointment unless we pass out Chelsea and City and then throw it away.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

quit yo jibbajabba

u sure about this? source?

Armamike

The last 20 minutes or so were nervy but up to that point it  was a professional rather than flamboyant performance.  Some poor decision making and selfishness by Saurez at times didn't help. The defense was very sound until that goal went in - bad work by Agger and Skytel not to cut out that ball.  Keeps Liverpool in there. The tension's going to crank up a bit from here on with every game now being a must win.   
That's just, like your opinion man.

Armamike

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 26, 2014, 11:43:14 PM

u sure about this? source?

Sounds like another prediction there.
That's just, like your opinion man.

laoislad

Quote from: Armamike on March 26, 2014, 11:46:23 PM
The last 20 minutes or so were nervy but up to that point it  was a professional rather than flamboyant performance.  Some poor decision making and selfishness by Saurez at times didn't help. The defense was very sound until that goal went in - bad work by Agger and Skytel not to cut out that ball.  Keeps Liverpool in there. The tension's going to crank up a bit from here on with every game now being a must win.

He was Flanaghan's man and he left him completely unmarked,really poor defending.
Then they left John O'Shea free a few minutes after..

Onto Spurs now which is the new biggest game of the season!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Should really be smashing Spurs. Some lads on here are some craic getting on as if any Liverpool fans believe they'll win the league. Top 4 was the aspirational target for the season, everything above that is a bonus. Just need to make sure this isn't an anomaly and is something to be built on.