The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 11, 2012, 02:41:40 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on February 11, 2012, 02:39:06 PM
Evra is some c**k!  ;)

He's well suited with Suarez

Upset he didn't shake Evra hand?? If you don't like someone why shake his hand.  Rio refused Suarez hand!
Hardly criminal stuff, it's United against Liverpool, not some fancy cricket game ffs.

under the bar

The Champions and team with NINETEEN titles move NINETEEN points ahead of Dalgish and his racism sponsoring scum!

KARMA!!

new devil

Carmen Stateside

Suarez goals upset things for you lad  :D

EC Unique

tyroneboi

Kenneth getting a bit touchy in the interview - never seen the handshake incident haha  ;D ;D

under the bar

Suarez can score as many as he likes for the losing team any day.

He's managed to trump both Bellamy and Tevez as the most detested player in football and he and the PR machine in the club have cemented Liverpool as the most detested club.   

Keep up the good work lads!!

new devil

I hear doglesh is cracking up in his interview? Great to hear..Hes been the biggest tr**p in the whole Suarez/evra episode

AZOffaly

United deserved it. Fair play on the game itself.

Dalglish obviously didn't like the questioning afterwards, and to be honest I think he's right. The media love this sort of nonsense and want to keep propogating it.

I bet Dalglish will not be happy with Suarez in private :)

But lads, do me a favour with the cracking up :)

AZOffaly

Quote from: under the bar on February 11, 2012, 02:59:11 PM
Suarez can score as many as he likes for the losing team any day.

He's managed to trump both Bellamy and Tevez as the most detested player in football and he and the PR machine in the club have cemented Liverpool as the most detested club.   

Keep up the good work lads!!

And you are cementing your position on here.

Captain Obvious

Kenny saw nothing? for the good of his health he needs to stop doing interviews.

norabeag

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on February 11, 2012, 01:43:32 PM
Evra the tr**p went after Suarez in the tunnel, apparently!
Aye apparently so it must be true ;D

Captain Obvious

Ferguson, "Suarez could have caused a riot today and he shouldn't be allowed to play for a great club like Liverpool"

AZOffaly

I think Ferguson's interview was good. I'm glad he said Evra shouldn't have celebrated in front of Suarez, and I think he's right about Suarez and the hand shake.

As to him not playing for Liverpool again, I think that's Ferguson being Ferguson , but Suarez was out of order.

EC Unique

Fair play to you AZ. It was a great game with some class football but all the talk is about a handshake or lack of it. Even if Saurez hates Evra he still should have shook his hand to draw a line under all this shit.