The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

GalwayBayBoy

One way traffic all half and then Adam own goal.  Couldn't make it up.

Minder

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on December 26, 2011, 03:49:55 PM
One way traffic all half and then Adam own goal.  Couldn't make it up.

Get Adam and Downing off to fcuk.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

supersub

We just seem to have no composure infront of goal!

new devil

1-1 they should bring Andy Carroll on now and go for the win

supersub

GalwayBayBoy

Same old shite at home this season. Can't put crap teams away. Our chances created to goals scored ratio is awful and every goalkeeper visiting Anfield seems to have the "game of their life". Mark Bunn's turn today to turn into Gianluigi Buffon for the afternoon.

No chance of top 4 finish until someone starts putting the ball in the back of the net consistently. Gerrard looked good on his comeback though. Did more in 30 minutes than most did all game.

Captain Obvious

Another draw at home this time vs the worst team in the Premier league.

supersub

Actually speechless after that. How does it keep happenening? That save/miss at the end was unbelievable! What the f**k. And it wasn't the only one!!!

Minder

Still unbeaten at home, excellent.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

under the bar

Reality stikes for the scousers.  Another manager arrives, expectation rises and by Christmas its the same old story.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 26, 2011, 04:59:12 PM
Another draw at home this time vs the worst team in the Premier league.

Your username is very apt

heganboy

What is it with visiting goalkeepers at Anfield?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gabriel_Hurl

At some stage it has to stop being the goalies performance and put it down to our wasteful finishing. Terrible at times today.

At the minute we are nine points better off than this day last year. We've spent an awful amount of money to get those nine points - but still.

And the fact we are only 3 points off fourth spot despite having drawn six at home is mind-boggling

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: heganboy on December 26, 2011, 05:09:02 PM
What is it with visiting goalkeepers at Anfield?

I would love to be a goalkeeper going to play at Anfield. Even though I've never played in goal in my life I would probably have a stormer.

Seriously though the list of visiting goalkeepers who have been man of the match at Anfield this season is getting long. Hart, Vorm, Ruddy, Bunn. Granted in those matches they all pulled off a string of incredible saves but they are still being given the opportunity to make those saves. Finish better and they shouldn't even get the chance.