The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 26, 2022, 10:51:04 AM
No action being took against Henderson. Remember that time everyone said he was a racist because Firmino pulled a face..

Hoping EC Unique available for comment soon
Won't be a word from the little turd. Bit like the fellas who were quick to blame Liverpool fans for what happened in Paris.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

So jekyll and hyde at the min its hard to know. Im just counting down to the WC tbh where hopefully some fitness and form can return afterwards or the break does a few boys good. And then comes Jan in the eternal hope that some fresh midfield legs are brought in

Capt Pat

You would think Ajax need to win by 2 tonight to have a realistic chance as they are a bit behind on goal difference. We may not have to get another point to qualify.

Milltown Row2

Away form has been very poor, so hopefully that continues tonight  ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

The kids looking over their shoulders to see the Liverpool heroes waving at them is what it's all about. Heart lifting.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Job done with 40 minutes to go. Neither side were really interested in the game after the 3rd goal went in.

Tough on a young Ajax who always try to play proper football.

The Napoli game is only now about the win bonus money (€2.8m for a win and €930k for a draw).

11.2m in win bonuses from that group.

€9.6m bonus already in the bag for qualifying for the last 16.

brokencrossbar1

Big win as can rest players against Napoli. Spurs have to win their last CL game so they will have to go hard to qualify and we then play them at the weekend.

dec

A 4-0 win against Napoli would mean they top the group.

Capt Pat

We won't best Napoli by 4 unless Napoli play the reserves.

markl121

gawa316

Quote from: markl121 on October 26, 2022, 10:49:53 PM
Nunez is chaos and I love it

6 goals in 7 starts is not too shabby. Still can't get over he is the fastest-clocked player in Prem history

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on October 26, 2022, 11:26:06 PM

6 goals in 7 starts is not too shabby. Still can't get over he is the fastest-clocked player in Prem history

Hopefully he gets over that right hook to the face he got, might be out a few months with that one
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

This was clarified, he's the fastest this season. Still not bad!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 26, 2022, 11:28:52 PM

Hopefully he gets over that right hook to the face he got, might be out a few months with that one

Yeah,  was embarrassing to be honest...but United fans really should not slag about diving....