Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 28, 2009, 09:26:48 PM
Degen looks like a decent player

He's actually played very well. Always wants to go forward. Would like to see what his defending is like.

GalwayBayBoy

I think that Aquiliani overhead kick was heading for the bottom corner. Pity it got saved by Senderos.

DennistheMenace

tyroneboi

From a non-Liverpool fan Aquaman actually looks decent enough. Fair enough its only 15 mins in a Carling Cup match but still looks better in that time than Lucas has all season.

ross4life

after tonight results thats 5 defeats in 6 games not very good ehh?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: ross4life on October 28, 2009, 09:42:24 PM

Could care less about the Carling cup to be honest. League and Champions League is all that matters.

Archie Mitchell

Aqualani looks a quality player.

Should have been a penalty if it wasn't for Phillipe "Block Gormley" Senderos!!

EC Unique

Aquiliani looked lively. Insua's goal was class. Voronin is pathetic. Pepe will not be worried about his place in goals, yer man does some flapping :D.

One less competition for Rafa to worry about.

The Real Laoislad

Are you a idiot?

That was a great game to watch,Arsenal play some great football
Was happy with Degen and Aquaman looked good..
Could I give a f**k about the result  ??? I think not.
It was a good run out for the fringe players but there are far more important games ahead.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

GalwayBayBoy

Some nice touches from Aquiliani during his brief cameo. One fantastic pass out to Degen on the wing. Degen himself was pretty good. Constantly bombed forward. Should have scored when he had that chance after 10 minutes though. Ngog did well in the first half. The Greek looks a disaster waiting to happen at the back. Some very poor defending from both him and Skrtel for the second Arsenal goal which should have easily been snuffed out. Voronin was diabolically bad early on although he did improve somewhat in the second half. Was onside that time he was played through as well. Also had a shot go just past the post. Plessis and Spearing were just kinda there.

ross4life

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 28, 2009, 09:50:10 PM

Are you a idiot?

That was a great game to watch,Arsenal play some great football
Was happy with Degen and Aquaman looked good..
Could I give a f**k about the result  ??? I think not.
It was a good run out for the fringe players but there are far more important games ahead.

idiot nope i'm just stating the fact my auld chap ;)

could i give a f**k about result are u sure? i think maybe rafa couldn't give a f**k more like

after all realistically your only chance of silverware is now gone with that team selection!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 28, 2009, 09:43:42 PM

Could care less about the Carling cup to be honest. League and Champions League is all that matters.

ok so the league where man city are more than capable of taking your 4th spot & the champions league where your hoping to pull another rabbit out of the hat?