The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Firminho strangely quiet recently!  :-\

markl121

What a mad game, especially the first half. Keita performed exactly as required. Henderson another great showing and Virgil unbeatable at the back. Worrying to see Lovren go down again as we are now very short at the back.
Onwards and upwards. Salzburg are a class team to watch, like Ajax last year. That game could have finished 7-3

Dire Ear

Never really a fan but Henderson is my MVP at the minute, others, Mane and VVD excluded, are hit and miss

dec

Possible opponents in the Round of 16

Real Madrid
Atalanta
Atlético Madrid
Borussia Dortmund
Lyon

Ambrose

A trip to Madrid in February/March would be nice. We'll know on Monday.

You can't live off history and tradition forever

laoislad

Quote from: dec on December 11, 2019, 10:00:07 PM
Possible opponents in the Round of 16

Real Madrid
Atalanta
Atlético Madrid
Borussia Dortmund
Lyon
Hope we get Real Madrid, none of them will want to get Liverpool.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Big rumours that Liverpool are looking to sign Salzburg's Minamino.  I thought he looked like a great player in the two games against us.
James Pearce tweeting he expects the deal to be done in January.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on December 12, 2019, 10:31:57 AM
Big rumours that Liverpool are looking to sign Salzburg's Minamino.  I thought he looked like a great player in the two games against us.

Melissa Reddy saying it's done. United were in for him too but he's already in the Europa League  ;D

Ambrose

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 12, 2019, 10:47:25 AM

Melissa Reddy saying it's done. United were in for him too but he's already in the Europa League  ;D

He'd be a great signing, he was frighteningly good over the two legs. I'd also love to see Koulibaly from Napoli in a Liverpool shirt. He'd be the perfect partner for Virgil.

RedHand88

Only costing £7.25m as well. Bargain.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Ambrose on December 12, 2019, 11:27:00 AM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 12, 2019, 10:47:25 AM

He'd be a great signing, he was frighteningly good over the two legs. I'd also love to see Koulibaly from Napoli in a Liverpool shirt. He'd be the perfect partner for Virgil.
Salzburg werent a bad side at all, they had a few players that looked very promising over the two legs
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

laoislad

@JamesPearceLFC
As long as he passes his medical, Takumi Minamino will become a #LFC on January 1. Borussia Mönchengladbach, AC Milan and Manchester United among those beaten to his signature.
Fee of £7.25 million - effectively what Liverpool banked for selling Ryan Kent to Rangers.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on December 12, 2019, 05:34:24 PM
@JamesPearceLFC
As long as he passes his medical, Takumi Minamino will become a #LFC on January 1. Borussia Mönchengladbach, AC Milan and Manchester United among those beaten to his signature.
Fee of £7.25 million - effectively what Liverpool banked for selling Ryan Kent to Rangers.

David Maddock

Verified account

@MaddockMirror
2h2 hours ago
More
Deal done klaxon:
#LFC have agreed deal for Takumi Minamino...and they stole him from Manchester United, because of inside knowledge of secret clause Old Trafford was oblivious to.

Ambrose

This could turn out to be the best bit of business we've ever done. It really is a steal.

We're going to have to build a statue of Michael Edwards at Anfield.

Armamike

Looks like another great bit of business.  He ticks all the boxes for a Liverpool player these days.
That's just, like your opinion man.