The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Nervous about this one. With the rate Salzburg score, it could get away from Liverpool very quickly; they need to be up for it from the start. Thankfully Salzburg are not great defensively. But this is a case of "all to play for" IMO.

quit yo jibbajabba

Have a bad feeling on this one but have also dreamt in the last night or two that Liverpool won it for the second year in a row, so in conclusion i havent a baldy 😃😃

TabClear

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 10, 2019, 12:10:13 PM
Have a bad feeling on this one but have also dreamt in the last night or two that Liverpool won it for the second year in a row, so in conclusion i havent a baldy 😃😃

Really disappointing to be in this position. This game should have been a free hit for some of the younger/fringe guys. Salzburg are a really dangerous team going forward. Just hope Klopp doesnt try to hedge his bets, just play the strongest team on and go for it. I know the league is the priority but it would be such a  negative on an incredible few months to drop into the Europa league after Christmas. Plus Thursday night football could hurt the push for the title. I suspect Klopp would just let the kids run with it in that scenario but it would distract from the PL.

Hound

Could easily be out of the Champions League by 8pm this evening. And worse still, into the Europa League!

With so many great nights under Klopp, kinda feels like we're due a bad one. They had two lads who really caused us all sorts of bother the first game (both from Asia as far as a I remember) and that was when Haaland wasn't fully fit. Could be a helter skelter type of game.

Dire Ear

Quote from: markl121 on December 10, 2019, 10:56:30 AM
Early kickoff today. 5.55pm. Don't get caught out
Cheers,  wouldn't have checked

markl121

Dreading The idea of europa league. Would rather be out completely.

Dire Ear

Dire Ear

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50617925
They are only the second Oceania side not from Australia or New Zealand to take part in the competition and are two wins away from setting up a potential meeting with European champions Liverpool in Qatar.

timmyot501

Allisson
Arnold  Lovren  VanDijk  Robertson
Kieta  Henderson  Wijnaldum
Salah  Firmino  Mane

Bench - Adrian, Milner, Gomez, Ox, Shaquri, Origi, Jones

markl121

Dire Ear

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

mackers

Quote from: markl121 on December 10, 2019, 05:37:02 PM
Big big game for keita this
He's having one of his best games in the shirt imo.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

laoislad

Comfortable enough win in the end. Should really have been 5 or 6 goals scored though.
Keita starting to become the player we all hoped he'd be when he signed.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Another clean sheet too.

(Some people were starting to get worried. :P)