The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Quote from: Far East on March 02, 2017, 06:49:53 PM
This amateur troll's knowledge is as shallow as his Tyrone gene pool.  A Man utd fan who hasn't offered a relevant opinion since he started his pollution of these threads. He repeats the same shite, ad infinitum and is continually acknowledged by Liverpool fans. Surely it's time to stop acknowledging his drivel. Ignore this child and he may even find the time to pass a GCSE.

What a bizarre rant, calm down lol. First of all, i passed all my GCSEs, although I'm not sure how that's relevant to my opinion on football.

Secondly, I am not a Man Utd fan. I'd love to hear how you arrived at that conclusion. Is it simply because I dared to criticise Klopp? That's a bit flimsy tbh.

Thirdly, the most cursory glance at my posts would tell you I am not from Tyrone. That's a basic error which if anything brings the quality of your own formal education into question.

Finally, if my posts get you so worked up it might be best if you just ignore them.

All the best,

STALLION

laoislad

This amateur troll's knowledge is as shallow as his Tyrone gene pool.  A Man utd fan who hasn't offered a relevant opinion since he started his pollution of these threads. He repeats the same shite, ad infinitum and is continually acknowledged by Liverpool fans. Surely it's time to stop acknowledging his drivel. Ignore this child and he may even find the time to pass a GCSE.
+1
One of the Under/over the bar sisters or St Galls would be my guess.
Dunno why lads keep replying to him. It's a pain in the arse when they quote him as it means you see his posts which are otherwise on the ignore list.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Stallion

Quote from: laoislad on March 02, 2017, 07:58:40 PM
+1
Dunno why lads keep replying to him. It's a pain in the arse when they quote him as it means you see his posts which are otherwise on the ignore list.

Your guess is wrong. I do not post under any other username.

The Stallion

Interesting looking at your last 4 posts lol:

General discussion / Re: The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread
« on: Today at 06:49:53 PM »
ReplyQuoteNotify
« on: February 23, 2017, 02:24:47 AM »
Why do you continually feed the Man Utd supporting troll from the shallower end of the Tyrone gene pool? (and that's pretty dam shallow!)
ReplyQuoteNotify
General discussion / Re: Best Stand-up Comedian
« on: February 21, 2017, 04:54:52 AM »
Just add it to the ever growing list of things you don't understand.  Don't be too hard on yourself, it goes with the territory amongst Tyrone and Man Utd 'fans'.
ReplyQuoteNotify
« on: February 05, 2017, 10:57:27 AM »
You judge the entirety of a man's success mid season? Even for an inbred Tyrone/Man Utd fan, that's ludicrous. You are, as you always have been, a ballbeg of the highest order.

Two Hands FFS

How did you ignore someone on here? :D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: The Stallion on March 02, 2017, 04:13:44 PM
I am a Liverpool fan, I just don't blindly accept the dung Klopp serves up like the rest of you.

To be honest I wouldn't have given him the job in the first place, I wasn't a fan of his Dortmund side. But yes, after 4 months into the job at Liverpool it was clear he didn't know what he was doing. By that stage it was evident that he rated dross like Henderson and couldn't organise the defence.

Thinking Henderson is a good footballer is reason enough to sack him in my book, as it points to a basic lack of understanding of the game.
Think Henderson is a decent enough midfielder. .. just a bit in prone

While I think klopp has good ideas and intentions... he may be a bit out of his depth
But
What suggestions have you with regard to replacement manager and players?

I'm Liverpool need a good few to augmenter what's there Inc manager and centre halves. ..
But what's your recommendation?

The Stallion

I've already answered that on several occasions.

I'd consider anyone who can see that Henderson, Milner, Origi, Mignolet etc aren't good footballers.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 02, 2017, 10:52:36 PM

Click on "Profile"

Then "Modify Profile" - "Buddies/Ignore list....." - "Edit Ignore List"

In the box at the bottom type in the members name you want to ignore and add them to your ignore list.

The Stallion

I encourage anyone who gets worked up at a stranger's opinion on a game to make full use of the ignore function.

Thanks

STALLION

magpie seanie

I have you on ignore (just clicked there out of curiosity - won't be repeating it) - not because your opinion bothers me - but because it's the same thing over and over and over and over as if you're looking for some sort of validation/vindication or a reaction. To me that adds nothing and that's why I don't want to see your posts. Good luck.

dec

Nasty looking injury for Fernando Torres this evening.

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on March 02, 2017, 07:58:40 PM
+1

When you quote a troll to make a point about another troll your point loses a lot of it validity..

The Stallion

I am not a troll. This seems to be a way for some people to attempt to dismiss the fact I've been right all along about Klopp rather than admit they are wrong and apologise. Amazing how stubborn and proud some people get when shown they got something wrong.

Thank you for the opportunity to set the record straight

laoislad

Quote from: dec on March 03, 2017, 03:47:33 AM
Nasty looking injury for Fernando Torres this evening.
Seems to be OK. Was nasty looking alright.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Billys Boots

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 03, 2017, 12:28:23 AM
Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 02, 2017, 10:52:36 PM

Click on "Profile"

Then "Modify Profile" - "Buddies/Ignore list....." - "Edit Ignore List"

In the box at the bottom type in the members name you want to ignore and add them to your ignore list.

Thanks Seanie, it's been a while since I had to edit my troll list - he's in good company. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...