The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

No doubt Klopp will be absolved of any responsibility by my fellow Liverpool supporters. How many more shambolic performances before they realise I've been right about him?

Even if they turn this game around and win, it shouldn't disguise the fact Klopp is incompetent.

The Stallion

How long before Henderson's absence is cited as the reason for this performance? That always makes me chuckle.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: J70 on February 27, 2017, 08:47:25 PM
Where is the effort and the urgency and the intensity that was there in the first half against Spurs?
The two week break has done Liverpool no favors. Only half time maybe a reaction second half.

on the sideline

Where is the effort and the urgency and the intensity that was there in the first half against Spurs?

That's the biggest disappointment since Christmas - they can turn it on against the big teams but it looks as if the players have a kind of mentality that against everyone else it's gonna be handy and they don't put in the same intensity into their performances.  But to lose every 50/50 is pitiful.

AZOffaly

Can this put the 'tiredness' excuse to bed?

laoislad

Quote from: on the sideline on February 27, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

That's the biggest disappointment since Christmas - they can turn it on against the big teams but it looks as if the players have a kind of mentality that against everyone else it's gonna be handy and they don't put in the same intensity into their performances.  But to lose every 50/50 is pitiful.
Vardy set the tone in the very first minute with tackle on Mane and not one Liverpool has stood up to them since then.
Hope they come out and prove me wrong but I can see this ending 3 or 4 nil.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Two Hands FFS

Can't use the break as an excuse. Klopp wants a winter break. This is as bad as I've seen in a few years. No hunger, desire, no balls before you even consider ability or having an off night as a feeble excuse.

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on February 27, 2017, 09:01:03 PM

Vardy set the tone in the very first minute with tackle on Mane and not one Liverpool has stood up to them since then.

They've absolutely bottled this so far.

The Trap

Maybe the Liverpool players want rid of klopp.......

Armamike

Liverpool are pure pish here.  Been clueless the past 2 months but this is passionless.
That's just, like your opinion man.

on the sideline

Quote from: laoislad on February 27, 2017, 09:01:03 PM

You mightn't be too far wrong. This is pathetic.

Armamike

It's gonna be ok - Moreno's coming on.
That's just, like your opinion man.

J70

Quote from: Armamike on February 27, 2017, 09:22:17 PM
It's gonna be ok - Moreno's coming on.

He can't be any worse than what's been on show so far.

Hereiam

dec

Looks like getting rid of Ranieri was the right move.