The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Why would anyone care about a twitter banner?
I feel embarassed for the chap that has come on and typed that  :-[

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on February 27, 2017, 08:47:25 AM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 26, 2017, 09:11:32 PM
Doesn't matter what you consider the EFL cup.  Its utterly humiliating for LFC fans to see the club change it's official Twitter banner cos of United.  So cringe in fact I feel slightly embarrassed for them!  :-[
It's you who should be slightly embarrassed.Your obsession levels with Liverpool have hit an all time high.
Seconds after the team you claim to support win a trophy the first thing you want to do is go on the internet to a thread about a team that wasn't even involved in the game and do some childish gloating about a Twitter banner of all things  ;D.
Now that is cringe.
I'd be confident even Man United fans think you are a bit of a dick at this stage.

I'd say you two are neck and neck TBH on such subjects
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

So back to business then tonight. I dunno about the rest of ye but it seems longer than 2 weeks since they played.
I would have preferred them not to have sacked their manager before this game. You often see teams go out and do well after something like that happening like they have a point to prove or something.
Read on another forum that Henderson didn't train yesterday.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: laoislad on February 27, 2017, 08:47:25 AM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 26, 2017, 09:11:32 PM
Doesn't matter what you consider the EFL cup.  Its utterly humiliating for LFC fans to see the club change it's official Twitter banner cos of United.  So cringe in fact I feel slightly embarrassed for them!  :-[
It's you who should be slightly embarrassed.Your obsession levels with Liverpool have hit an all time high.
Seconds after the team you claim to support win a trophy the first thing you want to do is go on the internet to a thread about a team that wasn't even involved in the game and do some childish gloating about a Twitter banner of all things  ;D.
Now that is cringe.
I'd be confident even Man United fans think you are a bit of a dick at this stage.

And I'd be pretty confident the decent people of Laois think the same about you!   

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Taylor on February 27, 2017, 08:56:56 AM
Why would anyone care about a twitter banner?
I feel embarassed for the chap that has come on and typed that  :-[

Good enough for the press then certainly worth a mention here!  :)

www.express.co.uk/sport/football/772389/Liverpool-Twitter-Man-Utd-EFL-Cup/amp

supersub

Quote from: laoislad on February 27, 2017, 09:21:49 AM
So back to business then tonight. I dunno about the rest of ye but it seems longer than 2 weeks since they played.
I would have preferred them not to have sacked their manager before this game. You often see teams go out and do well after something like that happening like they have a point to prove or something.
Read on another forum that Henderson didn't train yesterday.

Certainly no excuse for fatigue tonight!! Some teams have played 5 games since Liverpool last played.

Hopefully pick up where they left off v Spurs.

0-3

The Stallion

Should be winning games like this no problem.

on the sideline

Have lost every 50/50 so far in the first 35 minutes and only for Mignolet could be 3 down. Not at it at all tonight!  >:(

Two Hands FFS

Hound

Lucas having an absolute stinker.
Firmino can't do anything right either.

Could get a right beating unless things change fast

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Hound on February 27, 2017, 08:40:08 PM
Lucas having an absolute stinker.
Firmino can't do anything right either.

Could get a right beating unless things change fast
The lot have been shocking. Lucas will get most of the blame but Coutinho has been brutal. All of them.

J70

They look like they've showed up thinking this was going to be a stroll in the park. Leicester are first to everything.

Shameful performance so far.

J70

Where is the effort and the urgency and the intensity that was there in the first half against Spurs?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on February 27, 2017, 08:46:40 PM
They look like they've showed up thinking this was going to be a stroll in the park. Leicester are first to everything.

Shameful performance so far.

Seems the champions have something to prove
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Unfortunately Leicester are playing exactly as I predicted.
Liverpool have been absolutely horrendous also. Looks like some of them are still in La Manga.
Can't see them coming back into this at all. Nobody on the bench either to that you could see come on and change things.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.