Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Klopp won't be there that long to find out

Saffrongael

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 05, 2017, 12:02:12 AM

Maybe, put money on it if you are so sure. Probably get a decent price
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 05, 2017, 12:03:50 AM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 05, 2017, 12:02:12 AM

Maybe, put money on it if you are so sure. Probably get a decent price
It's following the same pattern as when Rodgers was there.
Except for him leaving the wife and shacking up with a company employee

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 04, 2017, 11:09:21 PM
Seen a stat earlier that in 2017 it is P10 W1 D4 L5. That's f**king brutal.

Quality

From the Bunker

Bad day in the office today.

Ireland lost in the Rugby!
Liverpool in Soccer!
Mayo in Football!

The Stallion

Quote from: The Stallion on February 04, 2017, 06:25:21 PM
J70, still not ready to eat humble pie and admit I've been right about Klopp all along?

No problem, I can wait until you're ready. We each learn at our own pace.

Quick update on this for those who have been asking me- J70 still hasn't acknowledged I have been right about Klopp all along. Probably feeling a bit embarrassed at having been so rude and dismissive of my completely correct comments on the clueless German.

I'll post regular updates as this saga continues....

Far East

You judge the entirety of a man's success mid season? Even for an inbred Tyrone/Man Utd fan, that's ludicrous. You are, as you always have been, a ballbeg of the highest order.

Milltown Row2

Klopps tactics would work all season had he a bigger panel.... that's the only thing stopping Liverpool from winning the league.... if they are serious about winning the league they need a bigger and stronger panel.

Whether they actually have the money to do that is another question
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

Quote from: Far East on February 05, 2017, 10:57:27 AM
You judge the entirety of a man's success mid season? Even for an inbred Tyrone/Man Utd fan, that's ludicrous. You are, as you always have been, a ballbeg of the highest order.

Was this aimed at me? I'm not from Tyrone and I'm not a Man Utd fan, so I hope not.

Klopp's managerial ability can be judged on over a year of stupid decisions, tactical ineptitude and poor transfer activity among other things.

He is not a very good manager.

The Stallion

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 05, 2017, 11:02:22 AM
Klopps tactics would work all season had he a bigger panel.... that's the only thing stopping Liverpool from winning the league.... if they are serious about winning the league they need a bigger and stronger panel.

With the greatest of respect that is absolute nonsense. Klopp had over 60 million to spend in the Summer and was incapable of adequately strengthening even one of the three glaring weaknesses in the side, namely keeper, left back and central midfield

manfromdelmonte

Did anyone actually analyse Klopp record in Germany?

His teams suffered burnout nearly every season with Dortmund, and that's with a winter break.

StGallsGAA

Why's Flopp's Liverpool like the Titanic?

Both got ripped apart at the Hull!!  :D ;D

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 05, 2017, 11:02:22 AM

Whatever about winning the league, the panel issue is crucial to getting into and competing in the champions league.

And its very doubtful if they have the money to compete for the likes of Pogba and so on, but then only a small number of teams do. Doesn't mean Liverpool can't build a competitive squad.

laoislad

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 05, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

His teams suffered burnout nearly every season with Dortmund, and that's with a winter break.
Who do you support?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 05, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

His teams suffered burnout nearly every season with

Dortmund, and that's with a winter break.

Does that include the two times they won the league. Just curious