The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Fuzzman on December 19, 2016, 09:34:22 PM
Will ye settle for 0-0?
AZOffaly would have bit your hand off for it apparently....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Hard to bate an oul last minute winner ;D

TabClear

Awful game.  Great 3 points though.

Barkley  should have been gone for that tackle.  He did f**k all the entire game except that.

Gabriel_Hurl

I'd be shocked if Mane wasn't concussed after that challenge earlier.

Fully deserved on the 2nd half performance.

Klavan very good tonight.

J70

Good win after the usual scrappy derby.

Awful tackle from Barkley - Henderson was lucky his leg was off the ground.

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2016, 10:02:04 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on December 19, 2016, 09:34:22 PM
Will ye settle for 0-0?
AZOffaly would have bit your hand off for it apparently....

Absolutely would have. And the first half didn't exactly have me changing my opinion. Second half much, much better.

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on December 19, 2016, 10:02:44 PM
Awful game.  Great 3 points though.

Barkley  should have been gone for that tackle.  He did f**k all the entire game except that.
Don't blame the ref not sending him off if he didn't see it but surely the linesman or 4th official should have seen it.

All in all by far the better team. The defense played well when Everton were on top but weren't tested that much either.
Thought Firmino was poor tonight. His first touch was way off. Great 3 points though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Fuzzman

Congrats ladz.
I can detect her relief from yer burst of posts at the end.
Like I said we've nothing in attack. Koeman has us playing long balls to Lukaku who is no good at that.
McKenna cup it is then haha

gawa316

Quote from: Fuzzman on December 19, 2016, 10:08:01 PM
Congrats ladz.
Like I said we've nothing in attack. Koeman has us playing long balls to Lukaku who is no good at that.

Can't speak for the rest of them but I was watching the game mate and btw why are your posts not sounding bitter?? ;)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: gawa316 on December 19, 2016, 10:15:47 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on December 19, 2016, 10:08:01 PM
Congrats ladz.

Can't speak for the rest of them but I was watching the game mate and btw why are your posts not sounding bitter?? ;)

Between tonight and losing the O Fiaich cup yesterday he's struggling 😋

TabClear

Koeman makes a good point about Coleman getting a yellow after the scuffle but lovren didn't.  Lovren was on a yellow already.  For wat it's worth Coleman should never get a yellow either but it's the inconsistency that drives managers mad.  As for Dejan why the f**k would a man on a yellow get involved in that!

gawa316

Quote from: TabClear on December 19, 2016, 10:27:29 PM
Koeman makes a good point about Coleman getting a yellow after the scuffle but lovren didn't.  Lovren was on a yellow already.  For wat it's worth Coleman should never get a yellow either but it's the inconsistency that drives managers mad.  As for Dejan why the f**k would a man on a yellow get involved in that!

Agreed he shouldn't be putting himself in that situation but in a derby game with a lot on the line and where he just witnessed his captain almost get his ankle snapped, ye can kinda see why he did.

AZOffaly

Did anyone else go 'Oh f**k no' when Lucas came on after the goal?

Hound

Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2016, 10:07:45 PM
Thought Firmino was poor tonight.
I missed the Mboro game, so I don't know how he played then, but otherwise in his last 4 or 5 matches he's been poor. I was disappointed Origi was taken off rather than Firmino, although he wasn't a whole lot better, but he looked more likely to do something positive.

Quote from: TabClear on December 19, 2016, 10:27:29 PM
Best game I've seen Coleman have for Everton in a long time. He does love a bit of mouthing these days!
I thought Coleman got booked for raising his hands and pushing Lovren. Lovren kept his hands down and chest out, although took a risk alright.

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 19, 2016, 10:41:14 PM
Did anyone else go 'Oh f**k no' when Lucas came on after the goal?
Too right!
Was sure it would directly lead to a late Everton free kick in a dangerous area!

TabClear

Firmino is missing couthinho. They have a really good understanding and work well togethere.  I wish he would just pull the trigger when he gets a chance. A lot of the time he seems  to be looking for the perfect opening whereas the volley he struck shows how good he is technically.