The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

If Liverpool had have put more effort onto their remaining league games would that have got them into Europe??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

StGallsGAA

Is  Michael Owen really a club ambassador??  He's practically laughing while commentating.

ballinaman

In all seriousness, wouldn't lose too much sleep if I was a pool fan. Tommy Murphy cup final basically. The lad crying on TV, sake.

Minder

Big changes in the summer hopefully
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Quote from: ballinaman on May 18, 2016, 09:55:01 PM
In all seriousness, wouldn't lose too much sleep if I was a pool fan. Tommy Murphy cup final basically. The lad crying on TV, sake.
Don't agree with you at all.
There isn't many trophies you can win every season. For me as a fan I want my team to win every competition.
I don't understand fans saying ah it was only the Carling Cup or Europa League. They are all important as far as I'm concerned.
Plus the fact there was Champions League on offer.
Yeah I agree I'm not going to cry over it but what's the point of supporting a team if you don't want them to win trophies.

Gabriel_Hurl

I value your opinion - you have had plenty of experience losing in finals.

thebigfella

Klopp now under a bit of pressure already for next season.

No European football will seriously affect the quality he can attract and no way that defence will allow them to challenge for top 6 let alone a league title. He can't afford for them to get off to the same start as this season.

ashman

The Sevilla fans are gas .  Celebrating consistency is this second ranking tournament .  Surely they should be looking to emulate Athletico Madrid by competing in La Liga and champions league .

Jeepers Creepers

At least if Sakho played he would have had Coke in his back pocket... I'll get me coat.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on May 18, 2016, 10:10:50 PM
At least if Sakho played he would have had Coke in his back pocket... I'll get me coat.

I like that 😌

laoislad

You see now that's funny.
The morons who are trying to be funny but failing badly should take note.

Gabriel_Hurl

I don't get it  :-\

From the Bunker

A final is a final is a final. This was a trophy to be won with a decent added bonus of Champions League Football. I hate this its grand to finish in the Top four every year! Boring! Any fan wants to see his team walk up the steps and pick up a piece of Silverware. I mean who wants a Wenger template where you drift from season to season finishing in the top 4 with no title and losing in the quarter finals of the Champions league.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 18, 2016, 10:15:42 PM

A final is a final is a final. This was a trophy to be won with a decent added bonus of Champions League Football. I hate this its grand to finish in the Top four every year! Boring! Any fan wants to see his team walk up the steps and pick up a piece of Silverware. I mean who wants a Wenger template where you drift from season to season finishing in the top 4 with no title and losing in the quarter finals of the Champions league.

They not win FA cup recently??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea