The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Andriy Voronin and Krisztian Nemeth start up front for Liverpool in their first pre-season friendly against St Gallen this evening - a match you can watch live only on Liverpoolfc.tv from 7pm BST.
Glen Johnson will make his debut later in the game, with Benitez expected to change his side completely at half-time.

The starting XI is: Cavalieri, San Jose, Degen, Insua, Carragher, Spearing, Gerrard, El Zhar, Babel, Voronin, Nemeth.

Those expected to feature in the second half are: Martin, Darby, Skrtel, Johnson, Kelly, Plessis, Pacheco, Benayoun, Lucas, Ngog, Gulacsi, Ayala, Kuyt

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

yeh i clicked on it there now, took a while to cum up just. is it ment to be just commentary? or footage? because atm i got the sound but no picture??

gawa316

Quote from: WhoAreYaWhoAreYa! on July 15, 2009, 07:39:34 PM
yeh i clicked on it there now, took a while to cum up just. is it ment to be just commentary? or footage? because atm i got the sound but no picture??

Both on mine but watch the other link I posted. Just copy and paste it into your address bar, great quality

longball

0-0 Full time ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Strong liverpool team to finish. Missed first half how did spearing play?
Who was liverpool no12 at left back?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: longball on July 15, 2009, 08:53:01 PM

RAFA OUT!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

gawa316

Spearing did alright. Left back in 1st half was Insua and Johnston (who played really well) in 2nd half

fred the red

Quote from: gawa316 on July 15, 2009, 09:55:42 PM

Spearing did alright. Left back in 1st half was Insua and Johnston (who played really well) in 2nd half

Whos this?

Archie Mitchell

Seanie from Cavan. Trying his luck with the soccer now that Cavan aren't going so well.

fred the red

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 15, 2009, 10:10:39 PM
Seanie from Cavan. Trying his luck with the soccer now that Cavan aren't going so well.

Awwww thats where he must have been at the weekend then

gawa316

Quote from: fred the red on July 15, 2009, 10:00:17 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on July 15, 2009, 09:55:42 PM

Spearing did alright. Left back in 1st half was Insua and Johnson (who played really well) in 2nd half

Oops fixed now

Whos this?

blewuporstuffed

from times online
QuoteLiverpool to step up bid for David Silva

Liverpool will intensify their efforts to sign David Silva, the Valencia playmaker, with Xabi Alonso expected to complete a £32 million move to Real Madrid next week.

The Spain midfield player is not expected to travel with the Liverpool squad for their pre-season tour to Asia tomorrow night. Real Sociedad, who sold Alonso for £10.5 million in August 2004, stood to receive 20 per cent of the transfer fee, but that agreement is scheduled to expire today.

It was unclear last night whether Wesley Sneijder, Real's attacking midfield player, would be used as a makeweight in the prospective transfer.

As much as i'd hate to see xabi go, getting sneijder as part of the deal would soften the blow a fair bit
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

brokencrossbar1

If they get Sneijder and Silva with change out of the £32m that would be unreal business in my view.  losing Mach would be a greater lose in my view than Alonso as Masch does all the real dirty work. 

All the other deals, Arbeloa, Dossena, seem to have drifted back a bit.  I presume as Dossena didn't get a jersey there is a deal already done but I wonder if Arbeloa is going to Madrid and Negredo coming the other way.  He has stated he wants to go to a club in England.

GalwayBayBoy

Would be content with Xabi leaving if we got Sneijder and Silva. Not sure how likely it is though. We may get one of them. Both would be fantastic.