The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Quote from: deiseach on December 17, 2014, 09:11:47 AM
Quote from: charlieTully on June 24, 2014, 08:25:25 PM
Quote from: under the bar on June 24, 2014, 06:51:55 PM
However if Liverpool don't get rid then they become a club that accepts any sc**bag in their ranks.   I'd expect the Americans have spent long enough lifting the club out of the gutter to allow its image to take yet another knock.

are they not that already?, they kept him on after the whole evra racism scandal, they had diouf, fowler the coke head, its liverpool ffs, the words sc**bag and liverpool sits neatly in the same sentence.

charlieTully, any suggestions for words that sit neatly with 'Celtic' in the light of their passionate defence of Aleksandr Tonev?

(NB I haven't posted this in the Celtic thread because I don't want it to about them v us, it's the bould charlie's attitude that I'm asking about.)

great posting  :D

lynchbhoy

However if Liverpool don't get rid then they become a club that accepts any sc**bag in their ranks.   I'd expect the Americans have spent long enough lifting the club out of the gutter to allow its image to take yet another knock.

are they not that already?, they kept him on after the whole evra racism scandal, they had diouf, fowler the coke head, its liverpool ffs, the words sc**bag and liverpool sits neatly in the same sentence.

charlieTully, any suggestions for words that sit neatly with 'Celtic' in the light of their passionate defence of Aleksandr Tonev?

(NB I haven't posted this in the Celtic thread because I don't want it to about them v us, it's the bould charlie's attitude that I'm asking about.)
Classic 'whataboutery'
Rather than answer a question or statement - bring in something unrelated!

Why do you think Celtic have been appealing this charge? Why have Tonev's teammates including ambrose, van dijk, denneyer and wakaso among others - been backing tonev?

It's one guys word against another!
That Aberdeen lad has been in bother before!
At worst it's the Aberdeen clown using that stroke to get a man sent off.
At best he misheard what was said.
It's also completely off topic here!
It's certainly not Suarez territory - with supporting tshirts turning it into a complete farce !

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on December 17, 2014, 12:45:22 PM

great posting  :D
+1 Well played deiseach.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 17, 2014, 07:26:12 PM

Classic 'whataboutery'
Rather than answer a question or statement - bring in something unrelated!

Why do you think Celtic have been appealing this charge? Why have Tonev's teammates including ambrose, van dijk, denneyer and wakaso among others - been backing tonev?

It's one guys word against another!
That Aberdeen lad has been in bother before!
At worst it's the Aberdeen clown using that stroke to get a man sent off.
At best he misheard what was said.
It's also completely off topic here!
It's certainly not Suarez territory - with supporting tshirts turning it into a complete farce !

You couldn't make it up  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

Bournemouth HT/Liverpool FT ........... 22/1

JoG2

Had no idea young OKane from Banagher was playing for Bournemout...Fair play to him

Bonkers09

What exactly does Hendo contribute? Literally passes the ball sidewards or backwards every time

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Bonkers09 on December 17, 2014, 09:19:06 PM
What exactly does Hendo contribute? Literally passes the ball sidewards or backwards every time

Seemed to pass it sideways for the first goal

Bonkers09

el_cuervo_fc

Bonkers09

Point being this. 99% of the rest of his passes are with his foot (the game being football). Most of which went sidewards or backwards. So what does he contribute? (From wide right).

el_cuervo_fc

Great stats. He's scored a few goals too, more than all the Liverpool strikers in the league this year I think.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

cadhlancian

Bonkers is 100% correct, Henderson is very limited , more so when he gets in the attacking third. Yes, he did well for the first goal, but Jesus Christ lads, he's very average.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: cadhlancian on December 17, 2014, 09:55:05 PM
Bonkers is 100% correct, Henderson is very limited , more so when he gets in the attacking third. Yes, he did well for the first goal, but Jesus Christ lads, he's very average.