The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Hard to watch it. Very lucky to go in at nil nil.

pullhard

No bite to the team this year.

Not long until January window, at this stage whom would you try and sign??

el_cuervo_fc

Divock Origi back on loan at Xmas would be a good option.

el_cuervo_fc

Crazy finish there. Coutinho offered a good attacking threat when he came on. Set pieces for the defence are a nightmare everytime

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo

Mario really worries defenders. They'll do anything to stop him scoring, including OG's!

Never in doubt!

TabClear

That was ridiculous. Liverpool defensively are a shambles and no spark up front. Mario increasingly looking like a dud

Madrid must be panicing...

laoislad

No fear lads its only Real Madrid next  ;D
That was truly shocking today. I don't believe they deserved a point never mind 3.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Very poor and lucky to win. All I can say is thank christ they weren't playing someone like Real Madrid today!

Carmen Stateside

QPR deserved to win.  Defending is beyond a joke, Lovren and Enrique are terrible. Still only positive is up to 5th and playing piss poor.  Need to get a settled side very soon and try get a run going.  Madrid could be nasty viewing midweek. Coutinho looked bright when he came on.

J70

Balotelli looks like he's trying and (too) desperate to score, but he needs some serious coaching in how to play in that team. He has no concept of moving, creating space and going to where the ball will be.

heganboy

he is struggling, but I would say he is unlikely he didn't get the hat trick today. Both OGs were tap ins for him, and the shocker he missed would have been in if he'd already been on the score sheet...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

blewuporstuffed

Actually thought Sterling was excellent today and was the only one carrying the fight to QPR at all. Glen Johnson and Enrique both terrible (especially enrique) Ballotelli lucky to see the full 90 mins and Lallana poor as well. Need sturridge back ASAP
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Boycey

Quote from: heganboy on October 19, 2014, 04:32:15 PM
he is struggling, but I would say he is unlikely he didn't get the hat trick today. Both OGs were tap ins for him, and the shocker he missed would have been in if he'd already been on the score sheet...

In short, he would have got a hat-trick only he didn't  ;D