The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Anyone know what happened to that Oussama Assaidi lad, where's he now?

heganboy

maybe getting rid of hendersons wages would make it an easier discussion?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ballinaman

Liverpool close to signing Vegard Forren from Molde in Norway from whats been said on twitter.

Unusual for Liverpool to sign another forren player, although he is held in high vegard.

*sorry

angermanagement

Quote from: ballinaman on January 14, 2013, 04:03:02 PM

African cup of Nations I think. Seen a rumour maybe going to Ajax on loan Rodgers hasn't really gave him a chance.

laoislad

Quote from: angermanagement on January 14, 2013, 05:11:26 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on January 14, 2013, 04:03:02 PM

African cup of Nations I think. Seen a rumour maybe going to Ajax on loan Rodgers hasn't really gave him a chance.

There is a lot of talk on one site that Assaidi wasn't Rodgers signing and he won't play him because of this.
Some suggest he was signed on the recommendation of Jen Chang Liverpool's former communications officer !!
I highly doubt this but that's what the rumour is.

In other news..
Sturridge doing all the right things to endear himself to the Liverpool faithful so far.
Five Times.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

fiftyfiftyball

With our current squad and after the second half performance on Sunday i think 4-4-2 is best suited and not the formation BR has been using.  With the best probably being

Reina

Wisdom                                        Skrtel                  Agger                        Johnson

Sterling                                       Gerrard                Lucas/Allen               Downing/Enrique

Saurez                 Sturridge

Looks strong but again the problem is we have nobody on the bench. I think we are week on the left.  Johnson week enough defencively and left midfield a probem.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: fiftyfiftyball on January 15, 2013, 07:33:32 PM
With our current squad and after the second half performance on Sunday i think 4-4-2 is best suited and not the formation BR has been using.  With the best probably being

Reina

Wisdom                                        Skrtel                  Agger                        Johnson

Sterling                                       Gerrard                Lucas/Allen               Downing/Enrique

Looks strong but again the problem is we have nobody on the bench. I think we are week on the left.  Johnson week enough defencively and left midfield a probem.

I'm not a fan of Johnson playing on the left. Would much rather play a left footed left back and move Johnson to the right.

tommysmith

Reina

Alot of space between the full backs and centre halfs there could be in bother with balls played down the channels also wingers could do with tucking in at bit.

fiftyfiftyball

Quote from: tommysmith on January 15, 2013, 10:11:09 PM

Reina

Wisdom           Skrtel                  Agger           Johnson

Sterling             Gerrard                Lucas/Allen             Downing/Enrique

Alot of space between the full backs and centre halfs there could be in bother with balls played down the channels also wingers could do with tucking in at bit.

There you go Tommy Smith. LOL .  I agree Geoff Tipps about Johnson but that means we need a left back and left midfield.

deiseach

We should get that Jan Venegoor of Hesselink in, no one would be getting past him!

AZOffaly

It depends. He's a bit right justified. :D

Tony Baloney

I hope Brendan Rodgers has logged on and is paying attention!

Gabriel_Hurl

No frothing at the mouth from the usual suspects about Suarez's admission then?

deiseach

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 17, 2013, 04:55:32 PM

I'm a bit bewildered by Rodgers' expression of 'anger' at the admission. Did he seriously think it wasn't a dive before now?

Bingo

Quote from: deiseach on January 17, 2013, 05:02:48 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 17, 2013, 04:55:32 PM

I'm a bit bewildered by Rodgers' expression of 'anger' at the admission. Did he seriously think it wasn't a dive before now?

It can only be that he is fuming that Suarez said what he said. Wish the pair of them would talk less.