The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Rouge_Diablo on December 22, 2011, 09:14:31 AM
Dalglish has only signed one black first team player in his whole.managerial.career apparently - John Barnes

Ron Atkinson signed quite a few black players............
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

oakleafgael

Quote from: Minder on December 22, 2011, 09:17:14 AM
Dalglish has only signed one black first team player in his whole.managerial.career apparently - John Barnes

Most of them where all lazy c***ts though.

Doogie Browser

Dalglish's post match interviews are annoying as fcuk, always trying to be smart as fcuk and to me it gives off the impression of a paranoia somewhere.  Pressure starting to get to him perhaps.

Rouge_Diablo

He was scouse too .......

Bingo

What utter tripe, without even looking I know he signed Des Hamilton for Newcastle - the most useful of signings and not cheap.

ballinaman

Do Suarez not count? Sure his grandfather was black.
Saw the t-shirts this morning on the news and Kenny before the match.
Cringe  :-[. Stand by your player by all means but don't take the piss lads. Liverpool as a club have a lot more class than that.
They have shown utter contempt for the independent disciplinary process and trivialised a very serious issue with those t-shirts.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Minder on December 22, 2011, 08:56:42 AM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on December 22, 2011, 08:22:54 AM
Have Liverpool many black players in their squad?

I'm struggling to think of any other than Glen Johnson...

Babel, Ngog, El Zhar, Amoo all shipped out by kkKenny

Glen may contact his agent...

I know you are on the wind up, but do you see any common factor in those players? They were all shite. Amoo is still with the club.

He shipped him out on loan though. Is there a club with less black players in the Premiership? It is remarkable...
Perhaps, like most Liverpool fans, his head is still in the 70s & 80s - the make up of those teams are similar... (not in terms of quality obv.)

Minder

Quote from: Rouge_Diablo on December 22, 2011, 09:37:00 AM

He was scouse too .......

Like Dalglish?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Rouge_Diablo

Quote from: Bingo on December 22, 2011, 09:51:14 AM

What utter tripe, without even looking I know he signed Des Hamilton for Newcastle - the most useful of signings and not cheap.

Fair enough , any advance on two....?

AZOffaly

supersub

Are you seriously trying to imply that Liverpool FC and or Dalglish are racist? Wind your neck in! It is also quite clear that he has brought in British talent with the exception of Suarez, is there a problem with having young British players brought in to the club for now and the future?

PS young lad Ibe Liverpool signed during the week? Pretty sure he's not white!

Bingo

Quote from: Rouge_Diablo on December 22, 2011, 10:18:11 AM
Quote from: Bingo on December 22, 2011, 09:51:14 AM

Fair enough , any advance on two....?

Go away and cop yourself on you idiot.

Goats Do Shave

Just a few observations came to me watching the Liverpool game last night. Calm down... makes you think though doesn't it!!

J70

Bingo

I see Alan Hansen has set himself up for a 8 game ban last night on MOTD. He used the word coloured when talking about racism in the game, apparently this is racist and he has had to apologise this morning.

What is the word that you should use or indeed are you not suppose to use any word?  ???