The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hsthompson

Current home kit is okay, I always hate liverpool's yellow kits though. And you know what I hate about soccer kits in general - the length of the shorts! Wile looking and no need for it

paco

Is this the confirmed away shirt for next season then?

http://soccertriads.com/English-Teams/Liverpool/Pre-Order-Liverpool-Away-Jersey-11/12/prod_246.html

Anyone ever order anything off that website btw? I know someone who did and said the only catch is that it takes 2 weeks to deliver, seems too good to be true given the price of football shirts nowadays.

Lecale2

Nice shirt. A wee bit sad that this is the important topic at this stage of the soccer season.

laoislad

Quote from: Lecale2 on April 22, 2011, 09:56:19 PM
Nice shirt. A wee bit sad that this is the important topic at this stage of the soccer season.

True but everything is shaping up nicely and the signs are that the future will be far more exciting and hopefully successful.
Great bit of business from Henry and co with the new shirt deal,as Gab says who cares really what the shirt looks like.
FSG look like they are the real deal,lets hope King Kenny is given the money in the summer to start to build a team to get us back into top 4 then upwards.
Exciting times ahead for all Liverpool fans.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Lecale2

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 22, 2011, 10:32:00 PM

True but everything is shaping up nicely and the signs are that the future will be far more exciting and hopefully successful.
Great bit of business from Henry and co with the new shirt deal,as Gab says who cares really what the shirt looks like.
FSG look like they are the real deal,lets hope King Kenny is given the money in the summer to start to build a team to get us back into top 4 then upwards.
"There's always next season" has been the annual April cry since the Souness era.

Blowitupref

For a once great club fighting for the highest honours it is certainly sad.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

King Kenny

For the first time in a long time,  I believe Liverpool are on the up.  I fully believe in the new owners,  and if we splash the cash wisely in the summer,  I think we will be back in the top 4 next season,  and pushing for honours in 2012/13.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 22, 2011, 10:55:51 PM

"There's always next season" has been the annual April cry since the Souness era.

It was in September this season.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 23, 2011, 12:14:20 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 22, 2011, 10:55:51 PM

It was in September this season.
Good point, well made. Like KK above top 4 next season will be a good start as Man City may turn it into a top 5 from now on.

sammymaguire

What's gone wrong with Joe Cole??
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

laoislad

Pepe Reina        
Jamie Carragher        
John Flanagan        
Jack Robinson        
Martin Skrtel        
Maxi Rodriguez        
Jay Spearing        
Raul Meireles        
Lucas        
Dirk Kuyt        
Luis Suarez

laoislad

Lecale2

GalwayBayBoy

Finished 5-0. Some difference under Kenny. The confidence is coursing through the team and they didn't even have Gerrard or Carroll today. If Dalglish had the whole season I think we would have comfortably made the Champions League spots.

Only 3 behind Spurs now but they have a game in hand.