The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

After Paul Merson slagged off Glen Johnson saying he couldnt defend for toffee on Soccer Saturday.. Johnson put these twitter messages up.  :D

Glen Johnson "Comments from alcoholic drug abusers are not really gonna upset me and who is Paul Merson to jugde players, he was average at the best of times"

"the only reason he's on that show is because he gambled his money away...the clown"

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on January 08, 2011, 01:29:57 PM
After Paul Merson slagged off Glen Johnson saying he couldnt defend for toffee on Soccer Saturday.. Johnson put these twitter messages up.  :D

Glen Johnson "Comments from alcoholic drug abusers are not really gonna upset me and who is Paul Merson to jugde players, he was average at the best of times"

"the only reason he's on that show is because he gambled his money away...the clown"

From Glen Johnson the shop lifter! Glass houses etc!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EC Unique

thought he would have a bit more class than get envolved like that! Maybe not really him on Twitter?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on January 08, 2011, 01:40:32 PM

thought he would have a bit more class than get envolved like that! Maybe not really him on Twitter?

Why would you think he would have more class?
and secondly yeah I agree is it really him anyway?
I don't get this twitter craze at all either btw
You'll Never Walk Alone.

muppet

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 08, 2011, 01:43:38 PM

Johnson once forgot he needed a passport to go to Spain, I doubt if he can turn on a computer.
MWWSI 2017

Boycey

A modern day footballer with class, behave.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: muppet on January 08, 2011, 01:45:32 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 08, 2011, 01:43:38 PM

Johnson once forgot he needed a passport to go to Spain, I doubt if he can turn on a computer.
Think it has been deleted.
Merson also said Arsenal should sign Kevin Phillips til the end of the season.

EC Unique

Maybe class is the wrong word but he always came across to be better that that. I doubt it was really him.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on January 08, 2011, 01:52:40 PM
Maybe class is the wrong word but he always came across to be better that that.

Did he? Where?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

WaterBoy

I don't think its a fake account, he has previously been tweeting about his soccer school & foundation which he set up to help under privileged kids (not in India as far as I know  ;D)
Mama says that foos-ball is the devil

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

Jaysus - it's lovely to see all these new Liverpool supporters in this thread.

Still haven't heard from the poster "woy is a clown" yet

Bord na Mona man

Did Dalglish walk out on his club the last time, or was he sent home?  ;)

ross4life

Now that Dalglish has returned i wonder will the Liverpool fans return to fill those empty seats in Anfield?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 08, 2011, 01:28:11 PM
I am looking forward to his post match interviews!!!!

I know the initial excitement is mental but absolutely understandable but the fans know that it is now up to the players.  The have a legend figurehead leading them now.  They have a set up that they can probably be guaranteed the owners will invest.  The have a fan base fully behind them and the manager.  The manager will want to play a more aggressive game than the previous managers.  The have to fulfill their roles as players. 

I find the timing of the appointment clever too.  There was no point appointing Daglish before games against Wolves or Blackburn as the initial bounce and excitement would be diminished.  What better games for the boost to gcome before than man United?

I would expect to see some changes in the team.  Don't be surprised to see kelly in and GJ on the right with Kuyt on the left.  Tomorrows team I reckon wil be

Reina

Kelly  Skertl  Agger  Aurelio

Lucas   Merieles

Johnson                  Kuyt

Gerard
                     Torres

I agree about Kelly,dunno about tomorrow but I expect to see him in the team more,I think we also might see more of likes of Wilson and Pacheco over the next few months,didn't Dalglish play a part in bringing Wilson to Anfield?
You'll Never Walk Alone.