The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneboi

Quote from: The Worker on November 28, 2010, 06:08:04 PM
Bale was kept under control by Johnson today.

Anytime Bale got the ball he looked very dangerous. I dont think Johnson did that good a job on him today.

The Worker

Quote from: tyroneboi on November 28, 2010, 06:10:28 PM
Quote from: The Worker on November 28, 2010, 06:08:04 PM
Bale was kept under control by Johnson today.

Anytime Bale got the ball he looked very dangerous. I dont think Johnson did that good a job on him today.

An on form bale should have destroyed Johnson, which that he didnt do.

Gabriel_Hurl

Lucas and Meireles did quite well in the middle today.

Anytime Spurs looked dangerous it was down the wings - and from Crouch knockdowns.

Bingo

Quote from: ross4life on November 28, 2010, 04:57:18 PM
Well done Roy. Rafa would never have started this game with 2 strikers. Defending by both team is awful expect a few more goals in 2nd half.
[/quote

yes, all credit to roy. His away record continues to amaze. Any excuse to throw rafas name into the mix.

PFK - Jesus wept.

under the bar

QuoteAnytime Bale got the ball he looked very dangerous. I dont think Johnson did that good a job on him today.

Bale knew todays outcome before the game kicked off so apparently went out partying with his mates last nite and didnt get home til midday.

The Worker

Quote from: under the bar on November 28, 2010, 06:15:53 PM
QuoteAnytime Bale got the ball he looked very dangerous. I dont think Johnson did that good a job on him today.

Bale knew todays outcome before the game kicked off so apparently went out partying with his mates last nite and didnt get home til midday.

???

GalwayBayBoy

muppet

Quote from: under the bar on November 28, 2010, 06:15:53 PM

Bale out!

* pejoratively speaking of course.
MWWSI 2017

Gabriel_Hurl

Minus15

Another 3 points goes begging. Think the match comes down to the 3 missed chances before and after half time. Was impressed with the way the team played today. Lucas and Meireles both impressed but a couple of lapses and the missed chances and we were punished for them. Good to see Aurelio coming on again and showed a good few touches. hopefully he can take over from Konchesky as he is unfortunately not good enough.

Gutted with that as really should have won the game but as it stands we are 7 behind city in fourth and Carragher will be out for a while. Next up is Houllier's return which really is a must win. I am heading over to it and if they can perform like they did today and cut out a few mistakes they should be able to win the game. If cole is ready to come back in then Kuyt up front and Ngog off is the obvious change with soto coming in for Carragher and Aurelio at left back.

Oh and Man U in the cup at OT. Happy new year!

ross4life

If Leeds can knock out United last year in OT why can't Liverpool?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minus15

Of course Liverpool can win at Old Trafford but given a choice I think we would all prefer a different draw

under the bar

QuoteIf Leeds can knock out United last year in OT why can't Liverpool?

'cos Leeds play with a sense of pride & team spirit? :-\

paco

Quote from: under the bar on November 28, 2010, 07:12:06 PM
QuoteIf Leeds can knock out United last year in OT why can't Liverpool?

'cos Leeds play with a sense of pride & team spirit? :-\

And they had Jermaine Beckford.