The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Worker

You would be safer with Paddy Kielty than Paul Konchesky!

Gabriel_Hurl

Those missed chances came back to haunt us.

Can't complain about the result judging on the second half performance.

Konchesky needs to be bought out of his contract and given the road. He's just not good enough - simple as.

GalwayBayBoy

Konchesky was asleep there. Should have cleared that if he was alert. Second year in a row that we've lost in injury time at Spurs.

Missed three good chances to go 2-0 up. You knew they'd be a kick up the behind for wasting those.

ross4life

Spurs were there for the taking today but as already said those missed chances cost ye the game.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

tyroneboi

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 28, 2010, 05:57:30 PM
Konchesky was asleep there. Should have cleared that if he was alert. Second year in a row that we've lost in injury time at Spurs.

Missed three good chances to go 2-0 up. You knew they'd be a kick up the behind for wasting those.

That was in 2008/09 season but it is the third season in a row that Spurs have beaten Liverpool at White Hart Lane. A 1-1 would probably have been a fair result there but if you switch off like Konceskey did for one moment then you are asking for trouble.

under the bar

Fernando Torres & Pepe Reina have signed up for a new reality TV show called "I'm a World Cup medallist, Get me Outta Here!!"  ;D :D ;D :D

superblues

The Worker

118cmal

Quote from: under the bar on November 28, 2010, 06:06:14 PM
Fernando Torres & Pepe Reina have signed up for a new reality TV show called "I'm a World Cup medallist, Get me Outta Here!!"  ;D :D ;D :D
:D :D :D :D :D

Gabriel_Hurl

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: under the bar on November 28, 2010, 06:06:14 PM

Between yourself an EC I don't know whose patter is worse.