Who do you like and dislike most on the board

Started by illdecide, January 19, 2009, 09:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 19, 2009, 12:23:53 PM
btw I may have subliminally left out AZ because I'm an eagles fan.

that presumption might have been a bit 'cocky' too Billy
(though correct)

Ara I knew he was one of the chosen few. Still presumptious though :D

As for me, I don't care this morning. I remember Kent Graham as Quarterback :D

Billys Boots

QuoteYour use of 'we' implied you assumed you were one of the some, even if semantically you might be correct.

Feck off, the only presumption I made was that I was 'a' Larry - youse pair were just up too late watching telly.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ziggysego

I like a lot on the board.

Enjoyed a pint with heganboy at a wedding in Co. Derry one night. Took us a while to cop on who each other were though and the battle lines were drawn.

Norf approached me at a Club Championship match in Newtownstewart. I was only off the plane and badly hungover, but he was a nice fella all the same.

Redcard is another favourite. Shared many a cup of tea in Omagh. A true gentleman.

BCB1. The man's saint, through and through. Sorted me out last week with a little something I was looking for :)

rrhf. The only one to turn up at Jury's Hotel before the All-Ireland. Plenty of craic from him and he got me a pint of Guinness.

Of the people I haven't met.

Hardstation :- Always makes me laugh
Fionn :- Solid bloke
orangeman :- knows how to wind people up ;)
Kerry Mike :- A great ambassastor for Kerry
Gnevin :- Screw you, I think he's cool
TheRealLaoisLad :- I living my life through his stories
Puckoon :- A good honest bloke. I just wish he would stop eating raw fish
maggie :- Because she's maggie
downgirl :- she's a wee dote and a manically obsession with the gingered down one.
Pints :- No matter how bad I'm feeling, I know Pints is worst off.
Tony Fearon :- He pushes my buttons and I've lost my rag with him once or twice, but without him the board would be a dull place to be.
Testing Accessibility

Treasurer

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Tankie

I suppose Laoislad aint the worst, he pisses me off alot but seems like a sound enough guy!

Edit: Not sure what i was posting the first time, i'm fairly busy in work!!!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Treasurer

Quote from: Tankie on January 19, 2009, 12:59:09 PM
I suppose Laoislad isnt the worse or as you, pisses me off alot but seems like a sound enough guy!

Pardon?  Could we have that again in English?

Treasurer

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

magpie seanie

Not going to list the ones I like because there are quite a few who and I'd hate to leave someone out. On the whole its still a good board and the good posters still make it worthwhile.

As for who I don't like - as they say if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all.

thewobbler

I'd be kind of worried about a number of serial posters who have turned the non-GAA section into a self-help clinic, but MikeSheehy2 is the only regular contributor who deserves a hateful mention. His kind of mindset - the paranoid, secular, insecure -  is the type that kept the troubles burning for so long.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Can't say I dislike anyone on here although the Man U fans would give you the skitter with their blinkered refusal to accept warranted criticism (usually by Minder and The RealLaoisLad) of the club, players or manager*. Oh, and Fearon should have The Tony Fearon Norn Iron/IFA thread as all his threads are a variation on a theme that no one else would get away with.

*You'd never get that with any other club  ;)

boojangles

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 19, 2009, 10:44:06 AM
As a newcomer to this forum but spectator for  a while... O'Neill is v tedious.. Fearon self indulgent but has to be admired for having the conviction to put his name up front.  Ziggy is  a legend while Mr Bojangles is an enigma... called for an Everton thread and then vanished. 
Im still Here.I wasnt overwhelmed by the response I got to say the least so I didnt bother but watch this space.

bud

I dis-like Pints, he's always giving off about something or other and always trying to pick at something.
I wish he would just cheer himself up a wee bit 8)